Link Color?

Anyway to change the link color maybe to a red to go with the logo? Small and stupid request, but just a thought.

I was actually tweaking that the other day… It messes up a lot of pages since most text outside of posts are links. I think that I know of a better way to do it, but it involves master file edits and every time we upgrade those revert.

No master like CSS page somewhere?

<EDIT>

Also seems that changing skins in the settings doesn’t change anything.

The CSS changes all links… I would only want links made in posts to change. The post field is built through a php parser.

You can not change skins as we have set skins for each of our network sites. They are all listed there as they are active, but I have each board locked to a skin.

Yeah, I see the CSS.php file. looks like line 1172 with the body a tag.

I am working on getting us up to VB 4.2 and a new version of our site switching software loaded… Once we have that there are a wealth of projects that will be kicking off to bring the bard back up to date and fix a lot of the small and medium issues. I am also looking at more ways to keep our speed and server load in check. depending on the 4.2 changes we may be able to easily change the link color in posts.

I’d assume that would require a separate “a” tag for the post body instead encompassing the entire page. Is the site a SQL backend? Running on a physical box or is it virtual?

Really Prog?