Lions just upgraded at the RB position...

I’ve always been a big fan of watching Rudi Johnson run the football. Real ‘blue collar’ type running back who thrives in a hard-nosed running system. Anyone else notice the Bengals took a turn for the worse when they decided airing out the football was their best option to win instead of staying balanced? Now don’t get me wrong…I’m a HUGE Chis Perry fan (Michigan man…holler!) and think he’s going to have a good NFL career…I just don’t see him as an every down RB in Cincy’s system…he’s more of a 3rd down/scat back…we’ll see though! Happy to have Rudi on board as a Lion! Be nice to have a veteran to tutor our rookie stud Kevin Smith also. As for you, Mr. Tatum Bell, go the fuck back to Denver!

yeah man, Tatum Bell sucks, Definitely a good move by the Lions. I was surprised wqhen they let Rudi go, did they say why they did it? I know Perry and Watsopn arent bad but I always thought Johnson was the best on that team. This will help the Lions big time, great move.

They said he was not recovering from his hamstring injury…yet everything I read about his workouts said he was in the best shape of his life and was working out very well. I think the bottom line is Cincy was looking to cut some salary and make way for the younger and less used Perry/Watson combination.

i wouldnt hold my breathe on another barry sanders lol man i miss those days.

real men play football with leather helmets.

he never said he was going to be another Barry, they just needed a better RB, and they got one.