List things that are played out...

lol thats what the extra stitch is for duuhhh.

HAHAHAHAHA

Facebook ---- Twitter

Played out and go fuck your farm animals and kill the mafia member

CNN has a facebook, it’s time to abandon the ship. Yeah really jump off. It’s making web pages to look facebook friendly.
Guess what, it’s lame quit ruining others web content. SHEEPS

pittsbugh quarterbacks

Wives

This fucking website… all you guys lost your fucking balls in the past few years. Where’s the cutting up and the callouts?

Why doesn’t anyone go for drives anymore?

Friday night was perfect outside. 5 years ago there would’ve been cars cruising all over, including Grandview Ave. in Mt. Washington.

You know what I saw? A turd Integra and kitted A4.

Y’all need to get your cars back out and cruise! I’m not gonna buy a Terminator for nothing!

Just in case you don’t know, this is the Mickey’s 40 speaking… If you don’t like it then let me know what you think!

You read my mind dan, Was discussing that situation with another member from here.

neither of u have nothing to run,but ur keyboards,so STFU!!!:smiley:

my keyboard can beat up your keyboard.

pffffffffff bring it BOY!

If you also have a black keyboard. then lets get this black on black crime shit going.

Mines white!

Lolz, guarranteed to be those douches from AutoAddictions. One of those dudes told me to bring the racecaR down for a good price on tint, like really? Once the faggot with the A4 moves out of his mommies house, I’ll burn his car/house down… It’s like the second coming of HurtinFeelinz, but I guess Team Nutz can’t possibly hold all the douchery around here.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/25119416/detail.html

calling bs, because that implies that it’s clean.

KEN BLOCK and monster, and Troy Polomalu jerseys

very true

It is @ this time!!:smiley:

Thats because all the dirty happens under the desk duh

5th gens are still played out