List things that are played out...

cheeks setting up drag wars & not showing up!

Red bull addicts

what? when? where?

I was there last saturday unless you’re talking about something else in which case I had nothing to do with it

with ur car?

nope,need to have a car to bring one, I was on the hayabusa

nuff said

what does that matter? I was there, you weren’t

That kid drives an all black Mazda speed 3 now with an obnoxious BOV that sounds shitty. They sit in brentwood at some coffee shop all the time. Just so you can find him better.

ROFL

heres a good one…people who say they’ll paint your fucking helmet 3+ years ago and never finish it nor return your helmet

why go if u aint in UR car???Race the bike ROFL

Is that like saying hold those parts,I’ll buy them @ the end of the month???

I never anywhere, in any of the messages I sent out said that I personally would be racing, check them, then get back to me

when I get my helmet back, I’ll come up there and pick up/pay for my ac stuff, since you two are butt buddies now

You weren’t paying for the paint on the helmet anyway. I told you I’d spray it a solid color take it home with you that I did’t have time to finish it. you said no you’d wait till it was finished…wonder why you don’t have it yet? It’s still not finished just as I said it never would be.

/thread take your drama elsewhere.

so give me my helmet back

LMFAO…now thats some funny shit

Why do you need a helmet if you are only parking lot pimpin? Because you sure as fuck dont race anybody :slight_smile:

4l60es are played out.

ouch

4l60 is currently faster then a 4l80

repeatedly?