Live Feed for Canada Vs USA Hockey?

crosby fucking OWNS miller

GTFO

FUCK YOU SIDNEY CROSBY. FOR REAL.

Awesome game. I kind of wish it wasn’t Crosby who won it, but still.

GO CANADA!!!

yeah he didn’t beat him in ot in the ice bowl game or anything

RIGHT BETWEEN THE WICKETS MILLER…OHHHHH YAH :danny:

:spunk:

USA Hockey

GO CANADA! :evolve:

Bans will be issued shortly.

Wow, we played awful. With the exception of miller of course.

Thanks crosby for showing up to the last second of olympics. what an ass.

I wish we had just lost in regulation, it would have been more dignified

True, it’s salt in the wound.

I hate Crosby, always have and always will.

is anyone else annoyed that all these players that live in the U.S., earn there income in the U.S. and reap all the benefits of the U.S. are allowed to play for another countries team to rub it in our faces. If there country is so great then they should stay there and play hockey there and earn there living there.

god i hate canada.lol

:smiley:

I’m really disgusted with the ignorance coming from Americans right now… What’s really sad is that it wouldn’t have been any better if the USA had won.

What the hell are you talking about?

Not necessarily the shit on here, but with a lot of my American friends. It’s fucked up. The Facebook comments are something else. lol Just seems like a lot of people are starting unnecessary Canada hate over this, and it’s retarded.

What are you talking about? I wasn’t aware that no one could trash talk anymore. Lighten up.

Well there are some Canadian teams in the NHL.

Personally I think it was an awesome game and to get a silver medal when we were even on anybodies radar? I’ll take it. USA’s defense was a little lax in the OT and it bit them in the ass. Good game from both sides and congrats to the Canadians.

Do you think those players wouldn’t have stayed in Canada if a Canadian team had signed them? They go where they get picked up and do what they love. I’m sure there are American players on Canadian teams too.