livin with mom sucks, even more when im not there

idk its that kind of thing that its like… u cant sue ur own mom kind of thing yano?

but yea not EVERY time but here and there, especially the bigger checks she decides to cash them never saying anything to me…

last year i remember i forgot all about my adveristing checks from my websites, and i remembered and I called up adbrite pissed as all hell why they never paid me , hundereds of dollars I didnt see… just to find out my mom cashed them and i looked like some asshole…

everytime i ask or find out she just gives a completely justified answer like, oh yea u live here etc, which yea im cool with that i udnerstand but its always fucking unexpected and idk i posted this topic today after i realized the thousand bucks i got for doing a photo website never made it into my account, and im here in india and I NEED that money its not like im rich yano

imnot gonna do anything legally about it, fuckit its my fault i guess, i need to tell the bank tho not to let anyone cash my shit , thats a good idea…

aghhh anyways idk

yea :Idiots

• 1 :lol

ur avatar gets me fucked i think ur silent posting everytime LOL