LKSi, again

I didn’t say it…:lurk

you didnt have to :cry:

:rofl Heart Shift518!

KK when can I come sand some shit, get mad discounts, and learn powdercoating?

You people make me sick. And I’m pretty sure we all know who I am speaking to.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/chappelle_dance.gif

The finest of the breastmilks

CAN’T stop…
WON’T stop…
eh-eh, eh-eh

All the other stuff aside: I don’t know hardly any of you guys, but as a seasoned H20i person, this kind of shit happens on every corner of OC, MD EVERY year. Don’t take everything so personally. You live, you regret, you move on to the next year. See you guys down there in 2012.

:lol

I actually take offense to this post.

This would be a good/accurate post if you 1) knew me and 2) were even remotely successful or had the username of BoxerSix, Wayne, Boost Creep, KK, etc. (you know, members who are actually pretty successful people and all that jazz). From what I gather, you have NOTHING to write home about when compared to myself. NOTHING. Yeah, I went there.

In other words, STFU.

Thanks homie. When you are ready for the other help on the car let me know. And I owe ya a a polishing job for that inlet pipe I built ya… I got my stuff back to bling out aluminum again.

Kk I need you to cut out a fist size hole in the bottom of my trunk and fix accordingly. Rusted out from a leak in my trunk. Please pm price. Thx

But they are good ones … lol

Why is a black list bad and a black book good?

Sue me for asking Vladica. heart

Vladster… Calm your boner. It’s more than just this forum. The fact that the lot is completely dead really bothers me. And about the whole thing about welcoming new members… That’s Bs. I remember a time when every new member was asked how they felt about full frontal male nudity and then someone would say “lol welcome to shift.” My first post was a hooked on 240 call out thread… Who cares it was funny. I don’t value the information on this forum so much as the friendships I’ve made. I know you don’t agree but I think the og members will always be the most important part of this forum. So after reading this… Take a deep breath, I’m not trying to start fights just speaking my mind.

piece of cake.

PM comin at ya man.

PS, I gotta meet ya too man. You and I bumped noggons alot on here, and many people say you are a good dude IRL so I am sure meeting up finally will pave the road so to speak better when it comes to the e-thugin LULZ we have time to time. :ahh

:rofl:rofl Seriously dude, find something better to do then

I’m not saying I haven’t kept myself busy…

Wheres my game you fucking putts?!?!?!!

The lot died due to idiots who treated the lot like a party zone… before the amsterdam folks… the bed was made by the crowd that often included younger kids in imports. It wasnt all younger kids, or all imports, just so happens the time frame of what was hot included imports as the ride to have.

In 2003 It was a lively as it ever was when it came to all nighter hang outs with grudge matches… by the time I got my Atom just a few years later, the lot was a party, complete with beer, burnouts, donuts, and accidents. Of course the lot was killed again. It’ll be back, despite all the forum nay-sayers who never supported it anyway. New and old faces will appear.

In all honesty , the lot needed a few yrs off to cleanse itself .

Word, history repeats itself…

plus some people needed to get life started, some will return once said life has begun