LKSi's 92' GS-R

AFC don’t tune turbos. Sorry, a pet peeve.

I don’t want to keep this offtopic too much from the original GSR, so if you would like us to help with suggestions for your build, start a new thread, and we’ll gladly help.

You can only do so much to prevent detonation by adjusting the AFRs. Chipped/Stand alone ECUs allow you do tinker with much more than just the AFR.

There ya go, always good to see a wire tuck well done. :thumb

The before and after pictures should tell a good story.

Are you going to be using the frame rails too?

Relocating the fuse box inside?

sweet car man …i love DA’s … keep us in the loop

There vlad …i finnaly made my first post happy now

ill buy the stand off you for 25 bucks :slight_smile:

lookin good

shaved bays are a ton of work, but well worth it in the end. looks good so far.

you should look into the tein bonnet dampners, then no more prop rods

yea if you dont mind droppin $150 on them. Theyre awesome!

well they make knock off brands, but the green will match his car y0

knockoffs usuially dont fit right. friend of mine has fitmint issues w/ knockoffs on his Prelude

Thats cause Tein never made a set for the prelude…the knockoffs had nothing to copy!

yea but seriously, how hard could it be

Apparently pretty hard, no one’s made a set the works right yet.

No shaving, just tucking
and as far as the bonnet dampers go… I’ll probably try a DIY somewhere along the line, but its not a priority right now.

my bad… us german car guys call it something different. usually to us a “shaved” bay means the least amount of everything: seams, wires, hoses, etc.

looking good though.

to me shaved means that all the leftover holes and such are welded up and filled like this…
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/b16crxkid/Friends%20rides/IMG_2434_Medium.jpg

while tucked means that you can still see all the holes where things were taken off like this…
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z156/donutmikey/bay001.jpg

nice pics the project looks good :nod

Its looking good man keep up the progress