LKSi's 92' GS-R

dude, the bigfoot pedal WOOT

Love the pictures!

The experimentation is great, and great updates!

Nice gs-r man. I have a aztec green gs-r to. How many miles you got on yours? When you come up, we should snap some shots along with my bro who has a DA.

When I come up where? Its got about 120k on the body and 70k on the shortblock, but there isn’t a spot of rust on the body. I’ll definitely get some pics with you and your brother this spring.

Very sweet shot, must have taken some time to edit that.

<3 teh DA.

Yeah that’s a pretty sweet shot, your DA is like the only DA i’ve ever thought was nice looking.

How is the JDM bumper differ from the regular? Or is there a whole JDM front end? I’ve seen some Da’s that have a slightly different look to them.

GRRR ITS NOT A DA
ITS A DB2!!!

The 90-91 bumper is different than the 92-93 and the 92-93 is the same as the JDM as far as I know. And dc2nick is right, because its a GS-R, its a DB2 not a DA.

DB2 FTW!

Lksi, where in new york are you?

about 3 minutes outside of Troy

good luck son love old school das and shit you need any help let me know

will do, thanks

Make sure you buy like 10000 sets of HIDS and make him install em, and then take em out each time :headbang hahaha poor azn.

no idea what you just said, but…
I just took out the engine

:crackup at the power ranger sheet :haha

seems to be coming along :thumb

looks good…that engine bay looks familiar :lol

Hey. Im Johawks cousin matt. Whats the deal with that engine hoist cause i need that soon. He said you were gonna drop it off. Just wondering

Sick engine hoist! It looks like its coming along, alot faster than my car is… wait let me check… yup, my car is still autotragic :sad
That color makes for a very original looking car. I cant say I have ever seen an Integra like that

Roughly 500 92-93 GS-R’s were made in this color and 2 of us on this board have one :wow