LKSi's 92' GS-R

Thats sweet. We should organize a green/teal car cruise. lol Mine is 1 of 98 Trans Ams in bright green metallic

I’m not sure if you noticed, but there are also two members of this board that go by the name “Team Teal” and “Team Teal 2” that each have 500+Whp and 600+Whp EG Hatchback civics in… you guessed it teal color.

Gives me ideas for a shoot :ninja

That is indeed crazy :wow

Car is looking great! :thumb

Teal Honda products is the new cool thing. Team Teal 2 is parting out I believe. I dont know if he is doing a new setup or just getting out of it. Brooks just got a sweet new teal paint job on the original Team Teal last spring so Im sure you can expect to see him cruising this year. I think Team Teal should be the next crayola color.

That color stands out without being a cop magnet like bright orange or cherry red. Im all about the green/teal

PS. GSR Blades FTMFW! :number1

Trust me I know them both well, Team Teal 2 is upgrading, I picked up his DP and Mani last night ;D

owowowow that shits cleann man…i love the older ones when there done right

Looks like I will be buying this car off of you too. Haha let me get first dibs if you ever sell it. Thing is sick though good find!!!

Sweet project

Black anodized… sooooo sexy!

Is that a kit they offer? I want to do that to my civic. What do I need??

I’ll give you all the part numbers tomorrow… too tired now. I’ll even come down and install it for free to see the Civic, because I just bought a 37 degree flare tool (needed to install AN fittings).

Alright sounds good to me! Hook me up with those numbers!

You should update your original post so people dont have to read the whole thread to check out your build… when you get the time

Just did exactly that Joe… Vlad if you can, please delete all the posts that I conveniently edited to say DELETE to clean up this thread… thanks. I will also be making a wiretuck and custom fuel/brake lines thread later tonight… so Matt you can check out the part numbers in there.

any new updates there guy?

Got a Golden Eagle cam seal and removed ABS… thats about it

New plans…

No heat :wow
PC680 battery hidden behind front bumper with remote mount terminals
S2k cluster (not purchased yet)

pics to follow

That is great! Put the weight down low, and from I’ve read/heard- that body really benefits from the weight shift into that location.

Just bought motor mount inserts and more fittings… I hope the inserts aren’t too harsh.

When do you think ur teg will be done? all the da/db guys got to meet up for some shots! :thumb

ehh give me 2-3 weeks and I should be really close. I’ve done everything by myself so far. There should be some huge progress after this weekend.