Loan percentage

On average what would be the total payback of a $500 loan?
Quickest payments made,paid off early(if it helps).

:wtf:

umm the quickest woudl be next day… with 1 payment of 500 dollars…

seriously… dude…:lolham:

$500 loan? Ask family/friend to burrow $500 bucks? I dunno who burrows $500?

http://www.finaid.org/calculators/loanpayments.phtml

Lets say 6 months at 18% interest:

Loan Balance: $500.00
Adjusted Loan Balance: $500.00
Loan Interest Rate: 18.00%
Loan Fees: 0.00%
Loan Term: 0 year
Minimum Payment: $50.00

Monthly Loan Payment: $87.76
Number of Payments: 6

Cumulative Payments: $526.58
Total Interest Paid: $26.58

Will a bank give you a $500 loan? Just get a credit card and make payments if whatever your buying will accept a CC.

this a personal loan honestly is it needed? if you need 500 dollars i am going to go out on the limb say your credit score isnt very high. so you will probably need a co signer, your best bet is to save the money.

Thanks Fry,500 is the minimum for banks I’m just trying to get a motor at a great price before its sold and haven’t started my job yet.I don’t have any credit,but the application went through I just need to find someone to have it sent to their bank account cause I don’t have that either.Never needed one always paid off the books and had someones bank account for paypal or money orders. I don’t have anyone to borrow money from,people usually borrow from me lol.And frankly I’m sick of my car being broke and taking the bus in the freezing cold.

what motor are you buying

wow, this thread just seems shady

2.4 dohc srt4 pistons,rods,seals,pumps,new bearings…

the pistons and rods are like 900 alone new.

whats shady about it lol^?I don’t know anything about loans,banks,credit cards,mortages,pretty much any type of debttype/saving things.

and so I don’t have to start another thread is 1000cc enough for a turbo build?
and what advantages of getting aftermarket cams,just the ability to adjust?

Oh boy.

1000cc injectors?

How much time have you spent researching what you are doing?

I’ve got all the turbo stuff down,but I forgot about the injectors,plus I went by lbs.
The guy selling me the engine said hes got some “1000cc injectors,500HP+ clutch,etc for a turbo build”,so I figured thats enough since he knows what he’s talking about.

and about the loan,if I get it sent to someone elses bank,they won’t have any trouble from the bank right?

just get a certified check

Typically the bank will give you a check, which in this case the best way to go would probably be to deposit into your account and bring the seller cash since it’s a pretty small amount. Unless you aren’t meeting face to face, in which case someone else will have to chime in with the most secure way to handle that…

ya i’d be with my friend to cash it,then pick up the engine with cash.

:picard: No job and trying to borrow money. :picard: X10000000

sounds like you should be driving a 500 dollar car

he is.

i still think you should make 40K or higher just to sign up here.