Local Bodykit Seller dudes.

Number one:

Ripped Bings pic off and selling it as something else. Not sure if yo’re aware of it Bing.

http://toofastmotors.com/nissan2.html

Number 2.

Anyone seen these products? I’m only interested in the Wangan Wing. I’m going to assume fitment with everything else will be murder. I figure, how bad can you mess up a wing??? lol.

I’ll check it out tomorrow and let you guys know. Decent prices. prolly another case of you pay for what you get though.

Bing gets his stuff from a supplier, So do i and so does toofast motors…
there all the same supplier

Thanks for the info man. good to know. I’ll check em tomorrow. Wangan S13 V2.0 woooot wooooot.

I may actually sell my Wangan coupe wing if this checks out.

is that nelly’s car? lmao

yea its the exact same product , that spoiler ive gotten a few before. there ok. you just gotta re-prime them because you can see the lines were it was re-joined. and you may have to wait awhile to get them, nobody carries stock, i can also get every part listed there for a bit cheaper :wink:

good to know. Please Pm me a price on a wangan wing, also prices on following products as well.

WING!!!

BUMPER!!!

Please say you can get me the wing. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I’d rather order from you and giv you money rather than them…

but dude, seriously, I want that wing i posted if you can get em. the little lip one.

sorry dude i cant get that stuff lol , but i’ll post up the price of the Wangan spoiler when i double check…im gunna try and make that other fin spoiler you posted though

If you make that fin spoiler, I know someone who can copy it in Carbon Fibre. I’m serious.

Check out Pdm-Racing Ronnie, for a trusted online local source, they got the wangan wings and other dressup parts aswell as an a assortment of performance parts! Good prices and deals:)

*BC Canada Based
**Mainly 240sx stuff!

yea that Spoiler that was listed for $220 I can get you for 175

i-Drift, how long can you get it for $175 for? I’ve been looking for a non-excessively large wangan wing for a long time. PDM’s is fucking huge…

stay away from toofastmotors the guy/kid that runs it is a bit of a headache to deal with. i know the guy personally.

I have seen 2, if not 3 of those cars on son before.