looking for the wing in the pic

hey guys im wondering if any of you know where i could get a wing like this in the pic (pic is in the link) i dont think that the site sells them…also wondering if you can get the bodykit in canada?

forget the link (i’ll post it later) but i think thats a duraflex kit… or atleast they have a look alike

It’s from the GP Sports G sonic Kit car. http://www.gpsports.co.jp/aero/gsonic_o/180sz.html You can probably order it off the site somewhere. If that helps at all.

extremeparts.ca is local to toronto

thanks toofortyessexx but unfortunatly the site is japanese i cant read ;it

that site is sick! how you used them before for anything?

First one at the top フロントバンパースポイラー direct translation is “hurontobunpa- supoira-” or Front Bumper Spoiler
Second one is サイドステップ direct translation is “saidosuteppu” or Side Steps which are side skirts
Third one is リアバンパースポイラー direct translation is “riabanpa- supoira” or Rear Bumper Spoiler

Dunno if you guys can see the katakana Japanese characters in this post, but I can… might be because of Japanese language pack installed but meh.

The price listed beside all of them is the same and its 45,150.00 JPY = 539.192 CAD, don’t know if thats for the full kit or individual pieces but seems kinda steep for side skirts?

I got the front bumper from that kit, nice find of the original since I have a duraflex replica :slight_smile: