Local Cobra owners...

Shady, ya ducked out on our race!!

Wayne, nice to finally meet ya man!!

adam vs silverbullet

he moved a bit after the honk, but my nose was on his quarter the whole time, mine and chucks cars from a roll seem pretty even… at the track thou he would destory me

Well I wasnt exspecting the race with chuck to take 10 million years, i thought we were going on 87 quick and then getting off, not goign for a 20 minute drive, then my car almost ran outa gas due to me not thinkign we were going that far haha… and now my rear end is shuddering a bit after messing around with chuck… fml

What gen eaton is on those things? I rented a pulley puller from smoothflowpulleys.com when I did mine… it was $35 to rent it I believe.

sweet. Adam it was great to meet ya dude! Wish i got a chance to see the car run! You guys going to the track wednesday?

Weds is Monster Trucks… FTL:lol

oh man WTF! P.S. - I dropped the Cobra finally!

you lowered it???

yea today! :thumbup

sweat…what shocks, springs??

I just had an Eibach Pro Kit laying around. Threw that on right quick, no isolators in front, only one iso in the rear (the lower one, i didn’t like the idea of a steel spring rubbin gon an aluminum lower).

most likely just springs, 03/04s come with sport valved bilsteins from the factory.

wayne take some pics ya fuck

Ya finally dropped it a bit! Nice dude, I’ll have to check it out soon.

we have the rear isolator mod as well…

I have the pro kit on my car. The fronts are awesome, the rears sucked ass and they sagged after a few WOT runs lower then the front, and didnt have any give…it was like I didnt even have suspension in the rear…

so I put my stock rear springs in, and removed the rubber top Isolator, and put garden house around the top coil. This is called the “hose mod” for us F-body guys…very popular mod and lowers the car 3/4 " over the stock Isolator…

if you want yours lower, take out the rear isolator and put garden hose around the coil so it wont wear metal on metal.

i did the hose mod on my top rear spring

Wayne, I heard another good mod is to mount cup and donut pieces of steel and install a hydraulic cylinder, that way you can adjust the ride height whenever!

huh, i have that kit laying around! will try tonight and report back!