Local Cobra owners...

what about me? i make just shy of 700 wheel and torque over that with howards tune (on the bottle no less) - plugs are perfect. should i be checking into something?

tell me you have a cobra too.

nope, not at all… i never said a plug was melting bc of a RLMS tune. BTW. lets leave it at that. all of this needs to stop!

\

what this guy said

yup. this post wasnt started to discuss my car or RLMS or vipers or anything like that! wayne started it to ask a question about a pulley puller. he got his answer. his post - his topic!

thats not usually how it ends up here jeffer

lol one of the guys on Mod fords will mail me one for just the price of shipping! WIN!

good deal!

great deal wayne!

hey Jeff, I just scored a 40amp BAP and 60# injectors for 4 bucks shipped… good deal?

true

it was quite chilly out that day, id say mid-upper 40s i had a coat and hoodie on. but either way, theres a benchmark to how it is/was running and thats the SRT10 for this case

Id like to see what kinda difference the tune made, Im sure it helped alot!

good your racing me tonight.

i’ll bring the camera out.

Can we do some diggums?? My new tires SUCK compared to the old ones… FML

check pm’s dood and where you gonna be?

good races but i still got ya:tongue

I just saw smokin vs red good race from what I could see…

Me and chuck wanted to race so I had to drag him on a mission to get gas as I thought I had more and I ddient realize we were driving that far…

Anyways finaly me and chuck got to go from a 40 roll… my car detonated at the top of 2nd but supringly my front bumper stayed on his rear quarter the whole time up to about 135 before i let off… I really thought he was going to get a few cars on me…

time to back the timing down a degree or two

good race chuck sorry I had to drag you around haha

the green machine’s a 105 car, you should be around there at LVD. come out next wednesday! (the 22nd)

eh, if Chuck got him by a car which is what it sounds like…he should be 103 trap