Local Cobra owners...

jeff is in mass. getting his car dyno tuned with the new fuel upgrades…

put down 480rwhp and 466rwtq…he said it feels much faster and drives much much better then the tune it had on it from Howard.

did they do a pull as a baseline with howards tune?

no

he said his power and torque pretty much goes straight up as soon as you hit the gas and stays level all the way to redline now.

im sure he will get on tonight and post about it

a baseline would tell soooo much.:frowning:

yea i wish they baselined it! good to hear the nice numbers though!

Baseline or not, Im sure DEZ cleaned up the tune a good bit, as he regularly deals with mustangs.

I smell a Cobra vs Evo rematch!

hahhahahahahahah yah ok, but it made 504 @ synapes, everyone else says his dyno reads low, now all the sudden w/ 20 less its MUCH faster??? LOL, what a joke!

And Wayne, i did a pulley swap on a new gt500 in my garage w/ a regular 3 jaw puller, it was on there, let me tell yah but w/ a breaker bar and the pulley it slid right off.

exactly, who doesnt baseline a car before they work on it, especially on a different dyno?? I’d like to see my actual gains for my $$$$.

p.s im sure Billy will be down for mopping the SLObra up again, maybe this new magical tune it will be a different story…

what type of dyno is DEZ Racing using? but as we all know Track #'s > Dyno #s

yup, and rematches to stock vipers w/ also work!

i will get that pulley on ASAP.

it made 504 at synapse in 40* weather…

yesterday his car was dynoed in 84* weather…and that was after 9 pulls…BIG difference when its hot out and the blower is heat soaked.

FYI, He was melting plugs on Howards tune as well, you might want to check into that :wink:

it was not 40! not even close!, And incase you dont remember im quite familiar w/ supercharged ford motors, i had 3. viper vs. cobra again, in the end that will tell the story, and im guessing that the results will not be any different!!!

when did shift get a bench dyno?

I need my car dynoed plz :rofl\

No srsly I wanna get my car on the dyno…

Honestly want to use howards for the main reason that I could push my car to my house if it broke hahah

but 110 for 3 pulls is way to steep IMO alot of places charge that to rent it for an hour to tune it yourself…

I dont want anything hooked up… roll it on do a couple pulls and roll it off… any chance if you guys know if howard would go down on the price just for a couple pulls? fuck id be happy with one haha

whoa whoa, everbody needs to calm down a little bit here…i will honestly say that the numbers do not mean much to me, and everybody’s dyno is different… but what i do care about is how healthy my car is. and with a new tune and more fuel. i have to say it feels better. and i would love to race billy again just to see if any difference was made! lol, but tony…my tune is indeed “magic” as u put it haha, jk, if billy is comming back up this weekend shoot me a text and let me know if u guys wanna cruise

Jeff I need a ride in that thing, it might push me over the edge :slight_smile:

wayne ill be out tonight in mine if you wanna go for a spin

Wayne wants to ride in a fast one though :ahh

and noone picked up on this?

c’mon now lol