Local intercooler repair?

Is there any one that does tig/ intercooler repair?

I use to go through lowly oil burner, but i guess he no longer does this type of work

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff458/jbolton19/3eb9fb9f.jpg

TIA

I also need to weld new mounts on.

Take it to Dons welding on transit rd in Depew. They can fix it there.

Thanks you!

Don’s is great btw…I had them weld up some cracks in a turbo manifold for me once, and he was unhappy with the appearance of his welds so he only charged me $20. I nearly shit.

Don’s welding FTW the guys are super cool to deal with and charge fair prices

ive heard great things about Don’s welding.

Also, turbociv does great work as well.

It good to hear all these good reviews, im going to take a drive out there soon, I wish I had a Tig and could use it lol.

just get a new one… intercoolers are all between $75 - $200 shipped these days.

It’s a full race cooler that was 600 bucks, I rather try to fix it before getting a cheap one.

Ive had dons weld cracked rims for me in the past. Always did great work with fast turnaround.

Any $75-$100 intercooler is going to be garbage, it’s gonna heat soak like a bitch and chances are it was made in China with shit welds and will not cool your intake air and will leak at some point. A good intercooler should cost between $700-$1200. Also repairing an intercooler isn’t the best idea either. Unless they are going to do full flow and pressure testing and they’re going to compair it to a brand new identical one to make sure it’s just as good as it was new. IMO, do yourself a favor, save a bit of cash and buy a new better IC.

Thanks. It it’s going to be fine, made 440 on pump With pin hole leaky

I made 975rwhp through an ebay IC with no IAT issues at all.