Local machine shop recomendations

I need a set of hubcentric rings made. Nothing absurdly complex. I just need to find a good place. I’m looking to spend $100 or less if possible for the set of 4. I will provide measurements or can stop by the shop with one of my wheels to make sure they would fit. Any recomednations? Thanks in advance, guys.

I know a place right off exit 10 that it can be done for cheap.

Name, number sir?

gotta be hooked up through a buddy of mine, they pretty much exclusively fabricate things for GE afaik. But I have access to it.

do you want a simple hand drawn sketch with numbers or a cad drawing? i can provide either.

I’m pretty sure they have a cad lathe.

why don’t you just get some pre-made from tirerack?

mine need to be 57.1mm to a 82mm. they dot cut ones like that in large amounts, so nobody sells these.

um. that’s huge. ill get ahold of my guy and get back to you

thats what SHE said! :smiley:

but srsly, TY. I appreciate it.

I bet the machine shop Bennie is referencing is on Kinns Rd…and if it is I’ve known the owner and his son forever (we went to school together) and they can make anything and everything.

Word. Literally RIGHT OFF Exit 10 :rofl

1-800-JOE-JIGS

ask for joe jiggs

Well, let me know if it’s doable. I can stop by with a wheel if need be.

tons of VW/audi guys run benz wheels. check with a company like Raderwerks or TMTuning they might be able to score those.

Ah, yes. Thank you, Brett. I didn’t even think of Raderweks and TMTuning.

Benny - do you talk to Mark there? Or his dad? If you talk to Mark tell him Justin McGrath says HI! And give a motherfucker a call!

use ushers machine and tool ,like benny said we work on a few of the guys cars there including the owner of the place .tell him john at park auto sent ya there he will hook ya up nicely

Ren tool on chrisler ave.