Local optometrist produces 'most affordable' supercar

Article from the Post-Gazette I thought a number of you might find interesting/entertaining since the cars and the Chief Operating Officer (lolz) have been topics of discussion on this board before. I know I found it to be rather amusing.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10235/1081972-96.stm?cmpid=MOSTEMAILEDBOX

lol i just sent article to someone else i know.

Magnum P I and 220 went out decades ago. mustache seen it decades ago. the doctor fails.
focus on health you fuckhead. show me how to rape the deaf jew and no evidence.

Chris Carlise (Habib88) drove this exact car during the PVGP autocrosses. Actually they brought two of them, asking for drivers to test them out. Other than the poorly executed and untuned suspension…they are very nice in person. Too much power for anything that turns…which kind of negates the whole supercar angle.

That looks rather similar to a Factory Five GTM

well if habib could not turn then it would be worthy of name to power it. ----------------------- Next driver

Shags, you might think that…but it was virtually impossible to keep in a straight line even. I think he drove it both days, so 12 runs and I think he only managed NOT spinning once or twice. Chris has a boatload of experience driving all different formats, but this wasn’t going his way, Lol.

Shit happens. Always some more skilled to pilot it then claim super car.

Not knocking anyone.this super car shit is patrick batemen. is it a real chance to claim #1 or fantasy

that guy is a cawksucker

and that is putting it lightly ! ! !

:boink:

Indeeed reading between the lines yins speak of.

seen his builds in person. up close they are greatly flawed and look like they were put together in a hurry.

whio am i kidding? internet is full of bullshit and so is habib
give a car out perform him I have nothing to lose.

3/4 of 80,000 toppled over then recovering weasing out of on soft land > habib

If you read the article it says "The cars are engineered by Boston-area Factory Five Racing, which sells the internal structure before Alan Autosports custom-builds the car to the buyer’s exact specifications.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10235/1081972-96.stm?cmpid=MOSTEMAILEDBOX#ixzz0xXXlEOMW"

Makes the whole idea less impressive…

so what really is the story with this guy? and damian is involved too…i can’t help but laugh

yeah, i really don’t see how they are producing or manufacturing cars… looks more like glorified assemblers

It varies. we all have our story.

I like how a special someone is top dog. IN THE END it varies.

Que?

I had some huge ass review on it on RacePA, but the short n skinny is 500hp wondercars aren’t ment to me driven around in parking lots pushing little orange cones out of the way. Especially by a guy whos use to pedaling a 100hp civic around :kekegay:

I did eventually get it under control on Sunday, but it was still a massive handful to drive. And for those wondering yes this is basically a factory five GTM that you buy built. Motor setup rocks, but the suspension needs worked. A week later a local guy who does endurance races in a GTM drove the same blue car I did and hated it on the street. The doctor in the article is a uber nice guy. I didn’t meet any of the builders, but I will say the two prototypes I saw definitely had a few issues.

Edit: Oh yea I should mention I’m not connected to the car in any way. They brought the cars to beaverun during the PVGP weekend and were hoping to show them off a little. Brought them over to the autox and I somehow got shoved in one.

the black orange car was on speed in the battle of the supercars

Yea Tanner Foust drove it (Orange car 700hp, Blue car 500hp). Not sure how the whole thing went…but this should give you some insight.

Oh yea the orange car has a airbag suspension setup with NO SWAYBARS. A few drove it at autox and said the car was downright scary. Blue car has a coilover setup which works good, but its a little on the soft side.