Local Plastics supplier? HDPE, Delrin, etc

Hey guys

For my co-op I’m in a Rapid prototype/product development group and we are going to start injection molding and casting parts. Does anyone know of a local supplier of plastic stock?

We need:
Pellet form: Givory, HDPE, ABS, Zytel, Santoprene
Block/round: Delrin, HDPE

and also Aluminum plate, round, and hex.

We would probably put a PO together today if immediate delivery is an option.

Thanks.

Curbell
Laird

Are the first two that come to mind.

EDIT: Wait, are you in Roch or buffalo for this?

Dan

Rochester. I contacted Curbell but they don’t stock pellets. And they don’t have a price list so I didn’t pursue it too much

I have no idea for size of stock, we are just outfitting a small prototype shop.

You really should pick up a packaging co-op for this project. They would be able to offer a bunch of insight, plus be able to get stuff let pellets through contacts.

If I found one of my co-ops asking this question on a forum like this I would fire them on the spot and make them walk out of the building with their pants around their ankles in shame.

Ha. You are a douche bag boss then.

There are a bunch of ways to find suppliers.

Maybe you should call the distrubutor of your rapid prototype equipment.
Also, to answer some of your other needs try the NYspeed search…

Or, When you are in purchasing getting everyone their coffee, ask a buyer where they get it.

The manufacturer of the press did give us a list, I’m trying to find LOCAL suppliers.

Not sure why everyone is so butt hurt here, I have an awesome co-op. I don’t get anyone coffee and using all of my resources (including forums) is more than encouraged.