Local powdercoating?

Can anyone reccomend a local place that has good rates for powdercoating? I got a good deal on some new/used wheels and I would like to have them done.

what is local for you?

and how about a noob post?

Noob post taken care of :slight_smile:

I live in the Regent Square/Frick Park area. I consider anywhere in the greater Pittsburgh Metropolitan area to be local.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
what is local for you?

and how about a noob post?

cant remeber the name, but there is a place just inbetween south park and library.

im sure some of the south hills guys will know the name. Its just across the tracks goinging into library.

PM 2FNFast he knows some people that do a good job for a nice price

king’s racing in connseville!!!

thers a place in glenwillard i believe its called prism or prizm

Superior powdercoating in Cecil twp. off of rte 50. its by the star city theathers in bridgeville

its usually around 200bucks for sandblasting adn powdercoating

Cool thanks for the info guys I’ll start making some calls and see what they say.

if the wheels are 17in or less my friend can do them. im not sure exactly on the price until i know what size wheel though. it would also be better if you have any tires that may be on them remvoved before dropping them off. pm me if interested

i saw a kit where you can poweder coat yourself it was on popular hotroding

some gut came in to the show room a few weeks ago from monesson with a 3000 sq foot shop and can do polishing and powder coating prices were decent i think george has his card

Originally posted by whitey
PM 2FNFast he knows some people that do a good job for a nice price

superior powdercoating!!

in cicil greta guy small family owned business
did a couple of wheels for me

good price

let me know what color you want im gonna get mine down in a gunmetal mettalic maybe can get a cheeper deal on 2 sets

:eek: you guys said CECIL! i live in cecil, didnt think anyone knew about my lil ass village, haha, if your ever around the area lemme know!

what do you think it would cost to powdercoat an intake manifold.

Originally posted by 2FNFast
superior powdercoating!!

in cicil greta guy small family owned business
did a couple of wheels for me

good price

let me know what color you want im gonna get mine down in a gunmetal mettalic maybe can get a cheeper deal on 2 sets

Could you give me an a address, I am looking to get my stock wheels powder coated gloss black. How long do they take to get the job done? I went out past start city for a while but it seemed like it was just road. Anyway let me know where they are.

Jeff

Id kind of like to check this place out as well. Id like to get my calipers done when I do my upgrade. I have a good connection for anodizing but kind of struck out for powdercoating.

anyone have a number or something so i can get ahold of superior powdercoating?

i finally found the # for anyone else how would like to know it
412-221-8250
superior powder coating
785 millers run rd
cuddy pa 15031