Powdercoating Rims

Where in WNY can I go to get a good powdercoat job done on a set of 4 rims?

I’ve looked at previous threads about this but the last posts were over 2 years ago.

Anybody have an idea of price? I just want them matte black, nothing crazy.

Thanks! :tup:

he is a sponsor here check it out

i trusted him with my volks and they came out excellent

Thanks but I’d rather not drive to PA if I don’t have to. Does anyone know anywhere closer to Buffalo?

Try:

John @ 818-8810

No need to drive just have them shipped

clarence metal finishing

Yes get in touch with Fred at Clarence metal finishing. He’s right on Wherle and does an awesome job

^^I’ve heard they do good work, any idea what they generally charge to do 4 rims?

I’m also willing to meet people in Bradford, PA that are from NY if that helps you any. Shipping from Buffalo is only around $30 though for a set of wheels.

id give him a call 632-0983

What would be the price for a set of wheels? 2 are 16", 2 are 17". I want them done matte black. Your website lists prices for tons of parts, but I don’t see wheels on there. I’m going to try a few places I have found around this area, but I might come down to you if the price is right.

Thanks!

Hot Shots in Hamburg NY. Do pc and ceramic. 627-2766

$230 for the 4 of them. Let me know

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Hot Shots.

After seeing hot shots and fred’s work side by side for over 3 years I can honestly say id rather go to Clarence metal finishing. The quality of work he does can’t be matched. Everything is done by one person at Clarence metal finishing. You get what you pay for.

Butterfly kisses, truth has been spoken. I do fair work at a reasonable price for coating, I send work I won’t do, or can’t handle to Fred. I don’t do business with Hot Shots. 9 month turn arounds are for the gheyz.