Local Rapper

With you on that. PennDot / contractors love working on 29 /30 major roads AT THE SAME TIME !

79 /65 is all fucked up took me 2 weeks to realize after the reversing of ramps i can get home in 10 minutes instead of 35 from work.
NO FUCKING SIGNS and the state flower( ORANGE and WHITE plastic signs blocking everything ) !!!

http://www.tcpofms.com/signguy_small2.gif

Wiz is doin things, amazing album. www.DatPiff.com and search for “Kush & OJ” and download it, its free.

Anyway, local rapper?
Mac Miller gets my second vote for best local rapper (followed by Wiz).

BTW, he is only 17 or 18 and already signed to Rostrum records (with Wiz).

Espo mac miller is pretty damn good. He doesnt look anything like he sounds .

Cutty i like it because he is local and at least hes trying. It may not sound the best but it is way better than most of the other junk coming out of pittsburgh. The sound isnt that horrible either. He just needs something to help him stick out and maybe he will make it someday.

I used to deliver pizza with this guy in high school!

<object width=“480” height=“385”><param name=“movie” value=“http://www.youtube.com/v/IdWsbpX9WRs&hl=en_US&fs=1”></param><param name=“allowFullScreen” value=“true”></param><param name=“allowscriptaccess” value=“always”></param><embed src=“http://www.youtube.com/v/IdWsbpX9WRs&hl=en_US&fs=1” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true” width=“480” height=“385”></embed></object>

funny how they rap about smoking weed. theyll have one hit wonder and then blow all their cash. Years later wont have shit and realize why didnt i just get an education

would be better off with rock or country being a white male

QUIK SERIOUSLY… enough with the white supremist shit.

i dont care what rappers gotta say, if it dont bang in the trunk its gets no play… that mac miller shit was weak. Wiz is popular with the help of todays social media but pittsburgh has already had rappers do big time shit… joe beast outta the hill did shit with dre and obviously everyone knows Mel-Man. thug dycplez outta mckeesport were hard too. the problem today is everyone thinks they are a rapper becuase they know how to use a thesarus and upload videos to youtube… The style is so cookie cutter it dusgusts me. Even the mainstream sucks. Take snoop for example… as far as business, goin more pop has been good for him but he changed his styles and it dont make for good rap. anything outta the bay area has stayed pretty true. Eminem has inspired a whole generation of white shitty rappers. I like my rappers black and gangsta as fuck.

Rap died back in 2000 with dre’s last album
All of today’s shit is garbage hell it so lame Pittsburgh drop it as a station

That was like a bad episode of Jersey Shore

This is one of my boys from Pittsburgh and currently blowing up in Jersey. He can be found on Dat Piff as well.

http://www.datpiff.com/Gifted_Entertainment_J_Ox_Stella_Soundz_The_Gif.m141229.html

And a video:

Wiz is signed, making millions already, mac is signed, about to make millions. Some like their music, some dont. The point is they are perfect for these record labels to market and make money. Period. Its all about numbers. Who knows, mac might have 1 good album and be done, blow all his money and be a has been, maybe he will stun everyone like wiz and be a self made success.

But your right, a lot of these kids make songs, make a video, talk about who knows what and think they are on top of the world. It doesn’t happen like that. I’ve been around the music industry (specifically production and managment, hip-hop/rNb/pop) for years, hundreds of rappers/singers, and only 1 or 2 catch your ear. And those are the ones who don’t continue what they are good at.

its all in what you like. i hate rappers that just spit lyrics and have no decent music to back it up. The west coast put good melody with their rap and the rest was history. The Kush and OJ seems to have some G-funk flavor to it. I like it way more than his last studio album. this song is awesome

Rap this around ur LIPS and SUCK IT

it’s like RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEAAAAAAAIIINNNNNNNNNNN…