Local/Regional Trailer Dealer - New Trailer needed

I need a new enclosed car hauler. I drove over 500m each way over the weekend to look at what appeared to be a decent one year old trailer at a fair price and it was a POS! Most people simply want too much for their used trailer. For example - guy pays $7,000 for a trailer in 1999 and now wants $6,000 for it! No effin way.

So, I am going to buy new. The way this seems to work is that you order from a dealer and have the option of picking up at the factory, which saves a ton of $$$. They are nearly all made in Indiana, so it is not a bad drive. Given the above, there is no absolute necessity to deal with someone local, but I prefer it for a couple of reasons. Thing is, I have been unimpressed with my dealings with the only locals I know of. I have bought some stuff from LOE on NFB and they are dicks to deal with. I have bought a couple of items from Mantelli on Transit in Lockport, and they were not a pricky as LOE, but seemed kind of uninterested in helping me either, though I may at least call them. LOE is out, the word “prick” just comes to mind to readily thinking of them.

Any recommendations for trailer dealers in the Buffalo-Rochester axis?

TurboLS1 aka Bill Gorman aka Gorman Enterprises sells trailers

I’ve actually had good luck with LOE, bought mine there. I bought my brake control from Gorman and had good luck with them too. My friend just bought hers from a guy on 39 just West of where the 219 ends, don’t know the name. I can ask how she liked them.

What I’ve heard to do is to find a mfg online from down there and negotiate a deal, then go pick it up. I’ve been told you can save a bundle. Like you said, they all come orm there and you’re paying for them to shipped up here.

Contact info for Gorman?

Thanks.

I got my Featherlite at Davis Trailer World.

PM turbols1ss