local snowboard gear.

I’ll be at Gore both days this weekend if anyone is going.

It’s gonna be freezing this weekend but if my new tele skis are mounted in time I’ll be out as well. Def going to Jiminy tomorrow afternoon since the temps will be nice. Then most likely at least one day this weekend I’ll go to Magic Mtn.

I just checked the weather. It’s going to be cold but it won’t be that bad.

Wind chills will be the factor this weekend. Gore def has its windy spots especially near snoopys rock.

Didn’t even check the wind factor. Good call my friend!

Yeah the wind is starting to howl outside now, I tested out my new tele skis at jiminy tonight it was pretty nice. It got breezy later but the temps were still warm. I’m prolly gonna ski sunday, it’ll be cold but the wind is supposed to die down a bit.

I just got back from Gore a little while ago. It was sooooooooooooooo cold with the wind today!

prolly kept the people off the mtn to some extent though

I wanna go to gore some time this season I love that mtn Ill have to go midweek though when I have a day off cuz Im not spending $70+ on a ticket when I have season passes elsewhere lol. I used to be a passholder there for like 3 yrs in a row during college but once your out of school passes get mad pricey. Or Ill go the end of march for late season rates. Spring skiing off of the straightbrook quad is where its at!

Oooh also guys Ill throw this out there if you text skifree to 22122 you can win a free ticket to stratton you can text once a day and I and other friends all won after like 8 days of texting and some of my friends have used the free ticket already theres no strings attatched just a free ticket.

My brother was tellling me about this actually. Him and his girlfriend both won tickets.