Local spoiled chick to be on tv

Williamsville family swaps wives on Reality TV Show
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425698

From the article:
Alicia Guastaferro is stepping into her very own brand new 2008 Chevy Tahoe, a New Years gift from her parents. The new wheels are expensive gift but Karen and Ralph believe in giving their daughter something everyday. Karen said, “We do have a Christmas tree year-round and she does get a gift everyday. Its not like big gifts everyday, but she does get a small reward, like makeup or small item. Its kind of like the simple, enjoy everyday – It’s Christmas every day.”

Only pic I found of her:
http://www.geocities.com/missusamagicn/nyorkjubilee06.jpg

Ugh. I have a feeling this is not going to cast Williamsville in a very positive light nationally. Stupid rich people.

id hit it

Hmm, google her dads name and he;s a scientologist?
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/source/source066.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/ralph-guastaferro.html

:bloated:

I know her parents … they own Eclipse Tint …

actually my old boss’s aunt and uncle

did eclipse close? i was getting a car wash @ the place infront of there and it didnt look too open

no … still open

Eclipse does that well?

my aunt is one of her teachers, said the girl is actually down to earth and respectful, doesnt suffer from rich bitch syndrome, but is given everything she wants…

Well at least that’s good to hear they’re not spoiling a little slutty bitch.

No way eclipse does that well.

They always look closed. hehe. They do nice work cheap though.

I love your sig joe. I’m buying the wife a blonde wig tomorrow. :wink:

you must not have read the article. A gift a day. She got a brand new 2008 Tahoe!

From the article:
Alicia Guastaferro is stepping into her very own brand new 2008 Chevy Tahoe, a New Years gift from her parents. The new wheels are expensive gift but Karen and Ralph believe in giving their daughter something everyday. Karen said, “We do have a Christmas tree year-round and she does get a gift everyday. Its not like big gifts everyday, but she does get a small reward, like makeup or small item. Its kind of like the simple, enjoy everyday – It’s Christmas every day.”

And this:
Alicia said, “I live a very carefree life where I have no chores. I have anything I want, I get. Its a great life. I love it.”

If that’s not spoiled, then what is?

haha thanks. I should actually make one on the hood of my truck but it might be a little cold.
and i guess its the usual premise of that show, they send this girl’s mom, who has a maid and housekeeper and gets to shop and go to the spa all day go to some farm where she’s expected to clean shit up and milk the cows at 5am or something like that, and vice versa, and watch them bitch at each other.

I know kids who have recieved brand new M3’s on their 16th birthday, just to trade them in towards brand new 911 turbos when they are 17. There’s no difference between these people buying their daughter a $40,000 SUV, and someone you know buying their kid a $3,000 beater. If someone’s parents are fortunate enough to be able to afford ten’s of thousands of dollars to buy their kid a nice car…then god bless them and so be it. :gotme:

I got an eclipse for 18th/graduation…not a BMW but I was happy of course.

Nah i read the whole thing, someone said that shes nice and respectful, i said its better than her being a slutty bitch. i know shes still spoiled, just a nice spoiled girl haha.

i knew the last name was familiar

the only reason eclipse does “well” is that theyre ridiculously over priced.
and they do garbage work, i know about 3 dudes that tint in the area that trump eclipses work.

and this girl can fuckin suck on my stuff…wretched bitch will never work a day in her life.

why is everyone knocking “slutty” :smiley:

Theres a lot more to it than that. M3s and 911 turbos should not be in the hands of 16 year olds, no matter how they came to have them. That aside, buying nice stuff for your kids is one thing, as long as they are still taught a work ethic and the value of things. Buying your kids things and letting them believe that money grows on trees, thats wrong.