Local spoiled chick to be on tv

Buffalo Spree says we are all artsy fartsy in EA.:gotme:

wait the pics arent loading…

just look for the awning and remember the name, viddlers

haha

Ummm, it is Vidler’s not viddlers!!!:biglaugh:

Making the rounds on Bimmerforums

I seriously LOL’ed reading this thread. And it is seriously retarded to treat your kids like this. It shows you are a fucking moron and it virtually guarantees the kids will turn out to be worthless drug using drones. I know because I grew up in an affluent suburb of Cleveland (Shaker Heights) and there were kids who were given all kinds of shit with nothing demanded of them. Many of them, including two close friends, turned out seriously fucked up. Like inheiriting millions and putting it up the nose. Hahahahaha.

WOW

I’d pay to punch her in the motherfucking mouth.

ninja edit for joooo

oh and shes a dumb hoe.

I want to honestly slap her whole family in the head every time I see them.

I really wonder how successful her dads business is with the type of morals and thoughts that he has. Anyone know?

Okay? so? It’d still shut her up wouldn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah fuck that she’d prolly have mommy and daddy do that for her too.:rofl:

I didn’t watch…

I want a sugar momma for a while… Worth pursuing?

shes 15…

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevermind

record scratch

http://www.doubleviking.com/videos/page0.html/8034.html

that her? what an ugly cunt

hahahah fiddlesticks, suicide here I come!

wow, I just finished the whole thing. What a crock of shit! I bet his business takes a dump real fast after people saw this shit. If there is one thing Buffalo is, it’s haters. I’m hatin on em too, but when people see you flaunt shit around here, they generally say fuck you to you and what your about. I bet he doesn’t last another year.

holy fuck

wow they all suck beyond words

i would never do buisness with him. the guy has major ethics issues. i wonder what the state would think of her mom doing her homework. i also think the guy is a waterhead saying he only hires attractive people.“hey just so you know i forgot to lock the door last night and we got robbed”. obviously you dont fuck pretty because your wife makes my dick crawl inside. seriously i just wanna go kick this guy in the dick. i hope the daughter gets raped or crashes her tahoe and loses a eye.

present every day, that is the stupidest parenting method ive ever heard…