Local Yamaha Demo Event: June 1st & 2nd

They are doing a stop at Phibbs on June 1st(Fri) & 2nd(Sat). DOn’t think you need to register, just show up and ride. Logic tells me Friday would have much less people.

I believe this is the first time we have somthing like this so close to Albany, not sure how well the demo rides would be if you are simply riding around Albany…:rofl

Not affiliated with Phibbs, just a heads up for the event. Enjoy!

P.S. Forgot to mention, this is the weekend before Americade. Obviously this demo truck will be at Americade also.

Ride a Star! Visit one of the following events that indicates demo rides are being offered. Sign up and show your valid motorcycle operator’s license to ride the following bikes: Raider, Roadliner, Road Star, Stratoliner, Stryker, V Star 950, V Star 1300, and VMAX. (Demos also include the FJR1300, R1, R6, FZ1, FZ8 and FZ6R.

source: http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/demo.aspx

When is BMW going to let me demo the 2012 S1KRR? :lmao

cool

I’d like to demo an R1 :smiley:

I might just stop to take a bike out LOL

I really want to demo the stryker… so I really end up wanting something I cannot have… lol.

What day you want to go Kenny?

not sure yet

Where have you been, I haven’t seen you out in over a year.

Its been a while. I’ve been out a couple times just to/from work, but thats about it. I still haven’t synced my throttle bodies yet… lol. I will be out at some point.

I wouldnt mind trying out a few vstars

sounds like its going to be awfully crowed in thier little parking lot

Probably trolling the party with my co-worker on Friday, it is literally a 10 minute drive from our office.

maybe I;ll show up if your there

can’t stand phibbs…

any day you want to, if you walk into Max and want to test ride a bike they’ll let you

Doesn’t really matter. Test riding motorcycles from Yamaha’s factory demo fleet does not obligate you to buy a Yamaha or to buy a Yamaha from Phibbs. Unless you can’t stand Yamaha bikes, well then it will be a different story…:rofl

I think there will be free food also…:excited:rofl

Yeah I’m not big on pibbs at all.

Where is this Max place?:excited

I was just there last week…:rofl

I’m going to hve to take a trip out there.

I was there looking at a 08 CBR1000RR with 900 miles, then I realized that all 08+ had a huge (like 1 qt per 1000 miles) oil burning issue that Honda never admitted and therefore never fixed. :rofl