Locations for car pictures?

Friday night.

I don’t know where that was or anything, but I saw a group of like 6 guys pulling out from Robinson around 11 on Friday… Must’ve been going there…? A GTO, a few SRT-4’s, an Evo, etc… Looks sweet!

You aren’t kidding! :eek3:

so where the fuck was this rice convention?

5th and Forbes.

shut the fuck up, noob.

Shit I wish I knew cars were down there friday night, I would have limped the goat down the whole 5 blocks down there from home.

Mike down on liberty ave near the strip

At my parents’ house.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/transam.bmp

I had no idea Martha Stewart drove a Firechicken.

:bowrofl:

It was in the strip district, taintmonger.

I was really hoping zex350z would show off his blazing fast race car. truth be told, I don’t even know what color it is hahaha, but there were some z’s there.

It wouldn’t fit in the kitchen.

where is that at in the strip? i went down and some girl was trying to charge us for parking by zoo and all those places… they never did that last year…

Yeah, they wanted to charge us on Smallman. This was up by (off of?) 28th.

bump… c’mon its nice weather somebody’s gotta be finding some new spots

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again; industrial parks ftw. Picture taken in Carlisle, PA.

That Cobra is fucking gorgeous. Were you at a Carlisle show? Otherwise, nothing happens there… lol

Thanks. Yeah I was at Ford Nationals with a bunch of mustang friends, it was a lot of fun. And yeah the town seemed like it would be pretty quiet without their car events.

Nobody’s taking any pics at new places?

i need to clean my car up so you can take some pictures of it. I need someone with a good camera and some kind of editing skills. My pictures suck. Starboy takes sick pictures and doesnt edit them but has something on his camera that fades everything but the car out. Looks sick.

Been wanting to take some with my new stuff, but every day I’m off it rains… I have a few ideas though…