Locations for car pictures?

Yeah, I really want to try some rolling shots. (for Pewter - on a road) Gonna have to be of somebody else’s car though cause nobody’s driving my baby :slight_smile:

Rob, where did you take those pictures at? Looks like a pretty nice spot with the way the lighting could work and the ground is nice there :slight_smile:

yeah, people like you are the main reason i never frequented this forum. Seems as if you dont own a Honda, Mustang, Or Firebird your not welcome. Id rather own my car over 90% of the cars on this forum.

that makes 1 of you

wow. lol.

car pic thread right? post some fucking pics instead of taking jabs at people…?

:zzz:

What garage is that?

I have one at the waterfront towers too but it is way old. 4x4 ftl…

I have to go back though with the new camera…

two different garages. The one of my cobra is the galleria parking garage, the one of the jaguar is the entrance to the T parking garage by south hills village mall (didn’t pay to get in).

^ Sweet…

I thought about the T garage but didn’t want to pay. I’ll have to check it out at night now…

Yeah, just go in the beginning part and you won’t have to pay. Its obviously easier late at night when nobody is going in/out. I always hate when people go by looking at me giving me a nice wtf look
one more of that area

Your car is pure sex :bigok:

lol thanks man

anybody have any good locations for fall shoots? I think the 18th is the day of peak color FWIW

drive up Mt. Washington from Station square. Drive up past Le Mont. make a left. go a couple hundred yards. then turn around. accelerate as fast as you can. hit up up, down down, left, right, left, right, B, A, B, A, Select, Start. close eyes.

Super contra .haha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where you from? There are some good places up north like Mconnels Mills, Moraine State Park, ect.

Im heading down into WV for some pics on Sunday…

Would like to make it up to Brady’s Bend too.

I’m from the south hills area, I think I’m just going to drive around a bit before it gets dark tonight & hope for the best lol

Some where in WV…

I can’t take pictures but i try