Logik23

So yeah, personally i found that Jon has been totally clogging the car chat thread with semi-idiotic threads that just clog the boards…

I mean sure maybe one out of the five(mini JTGC) on the first two pages is alright, but posting about mud on your truck which isn’t anything near real mudding, or posting about a $100 rust-proofing job, common dude, no offense but i barely come on SON and all i see is your threads.

No pun intended bro, but I’m starting to find it annoying as does many other people i know off.

here is an example of the first 2 pages in car chat atm;

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39668 - Rust proofing
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39590 - My first time in the mud
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39623 - How to fight a parking ticket…
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39589 - My S13 winterizing build
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39548 - Serious Shit… Mini JGTC?

Logic23 has the brain capacity of an 8 year old, and most people on SON know it. Give him a break man, no need to make a thread about this, we need to accept this fact and deal with properly

dehehehe :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

I was asking a legitimate question about the rust proofing, just because no one could explain to me what the better product was doesn’t make it a bad thread.

The mud thing was just for fun, I was proud of my first time, cut me some slack.

The build thread will be updated over the next few months when I make some progress, I started it now because of my awesome valve cover. I’m not allowed to make build threads now?

The Mini JGTC thread was awesome, I mean how much work went into that car, it’s crazy! How is that thread even up for debate?

As for the parking ticket, everyone who read that thread laughed, don’t even pretend you didn’t laugh.

You are only complaining because I started a couple of threads at the same time, but when’s the last time I started a thread? It was a long time ago.

And Jared, I make a comment about some S13s can be nice and some are ghetto and you fly off the fucking handle. Then some guy tells you not to buy a cheap wheel and you call him a fucking retard. Who’s the childish one? By the way, it’s logik, not logic, the name is right there on the damn screen, I mean it’s in the thread title for christ sake.

I’d love to know what people actually think about me.

I mean if everyone hated my threads then speak up and I’ll listen.

If you like my threads then please defend poor little me. :slight_smile:

eh man, im not trying to cut you up, just spread the threads out a bit, like i said im barely on son and when i am, your threads stick out like crazy to me. no problem with asking questions but maybe put it in technical and combine your questions into one thread… as for your mudding thread, i can understand, but i have seen more mud on my 240’s then your jeep. As well as you made a thread about purchasing a jeep, then a thread with 20+ pictures when you purchased your jeep and like i said a thread about your jeep with mud on it, plenty of people on here purchase cars but we all dont clog up son with pics of our non-special vehicles.

I had only 1 question.

lol I was fuckin drunk man, were cool.

this thread in itself is pointless and asinine.
you’ve done exactly what you’re complaining about

I pass time on SON all the time, fuck i’m at school on break till 12:30, i don’t seem to think or even notice the cluttering…

Personally I don’t see a huge problem. I mean say you look at his questions as something that has no meaning or is just straight out “stupid”, at least he asked. It could possibly save him $200 no?

Its better to ask a stupid question, than to follow along with no guidance.

Perhaps there needs to be some differentiation between “Car Chat” and “Off Topic?”

there is

it’s called Members Chat

Does that mean that non-paying members should pay to ‘safely’ participate in “Off Topic” discussion? Or otherwise risk a good flaming in the “Car Chat” section?

it means if you’re using our boards to talk about random nonsense, the least you could do is become a member

off topic or random posts in car chat dont get flamed. they get moved :slight_smile:

Works fine for me

Now, let’s hope people can understand that.

I wasn’t pressing your buttons, Mike. I was soliciting information in hopes that others could understand the point of view of mods. Stands to reason that most people don’t understand nettiquette.

yeah, i know you werent

i didnt take it that way, no worries!

my point was simply that a lot of people use the boards and the club’s resources and they don’t give anything in return

and on top of that they -expect- the club to always be available and always be free

You get what you pay for

free = nothing, something = something and something is better than nothing

like martino, i never notice a clutter and im on here rare enough.

anyway /thread this is madd pointless, next time take it to PM

Thats why I had to become a member. Son has helped me Fix my car ad sell alot of stuff i didnt need. The least i could do is show some support. Even with my stupid threads I make on ghetto owshawa kids supping up cars

this is a little off topic but this whole thread is out to to lunch…
i think non members should have less privileges for example. The FOR SALE section should be members only; it would cut down on alot of the BS, people getting screwed over and inaccurate posts. then mabie we could have the edit button back lol… i dono just my 2 cents

Three words: Who fucking cares.

Don’t you have a rotten out 240sx to pawn off onto a newb for about 100x its true value?

??? ive never sold a 240

he was talking to the original poster (brandon)