Logitech Z-2300 Computer Speakers

I am just checking to see if there are an interest in a set of computer speakers I have sitting in my room. Here is a link to them: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/231&cl=us,en .

I’d like $120 (sell for $150+tax) for them in like new condition.

Let me know,
Nick

Not to be a total dick but I was looking into speakers a few days ago to replace my current logitechs that are getting old and crappy and these are on amazon new for alot less than $120

In his defense, I bought literally these exact same speakers (INCREDIBLE speakers, I still use them) for $150 3 years ago, the list price was $300. I guess they’ve come down a lot in price.

I bought these speakers around 5 years ago for 149.99 plus tax from circuit city and then again the other day from best buy for 149.99 plus tax. Online is always cheaper, then you have to add shipping and wait time. When I want something I want it now, lol. I brough them back to best buy anyway and got my $161 back. I just figured I would hook someone up before I brought them back.

These are some of the best comp speakers I have owened/heard!

Nick

what you did, contradicts your statement. just a little bit i thought youd like to know. going into someone’s forsale thread and posting something like that is a dick move. just thought id share that

GLWS nick, i love my logitechs

Thanks yo, but I returned them and got more money then if I were to sell them. Was just trying to hook someone up.

Okay then call me a dick, I could care less. I was just looking out for other people to not pay too much for used speakers that they could get new for less. Anywho he got more money than he was asking for them so all is good.

how did you return something that you bought 5 yrs ago? thats crazy. Shit if i could return a car after using it for 5 yrs i would be golden

go buy bose for 100 they sound just as good as those logictech

Thanks?

he already returned them, and why would you post something like that in someone elses FS thread?? :facepalm

Tard bags…

:retardclap
jujifruits.

:facepalm :ohsnap