LoL Brett Farve a little suprised!

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/favrepass.html

wtf, when did this happen hahaha

ahahaah I watched that this weekend it was great.

ya it was all over the news… lol i feel bad for him, he shoudl have gotten out 2 years ago

bahahA YA I WISH they’d have shown the rest of that clip, like 5 security guards all were after him then one came outta no where and fuckin smeared the guy, down and out! it was also in the paper today the asshat pleaded not guilty to like 3 violations.

demerol is your friend

HAHAHa that is priceless! it looks just like the BK commercial

yea that was from this weekend howie, on the last drive of the game too no less lol

It made it to sportscenter!

:word:

thats great, gotta love it

co-signs

Hahahahahahahahaha, awesome

The impending charges would be worth it to be “that guy”. Hilarious.

lol thats fckin awesome hahahaha

news said a $250 fine and up to 30 days in jail lol…

wow,i think it was worth it.

krazyjon wrote:

i feel bad for him, he shoudl have gotten out 2 years ago

Really? Because he threw for 4,000 + yards and 30 TD’s last season.

That hardly seems over the hill to me.

And if he hadn’t lost almost every skill player on his offense to injury this year, he’d be fine. And he’s still tied for second in passing TD’s. His INT’s are through the roof, but thats not truly on him.

Farve is great

but you know that if ANY OTHER QB throws INTs like his, they would get reamed.

But because it’s Farve, it was just him “taking chances” and they play it off like it wasn’t that big of a deal

INTs ARE 95% the QB

If someone doesn’t run a route, he should pick up on it… if they are THAT off the route, he should pick up on it…

lol that guy got an ass whooping for 15 seconds of fame

that is true, he does throw a ton of picks because he thinks since he has a canon instead of an arm he can get the ball into places anyways. though to his credit, even with all the picks he throws he wins ball games (this year excluded). the team around him is just decimated with injuries. he still is one of the greatest QB’s ever.

lol, i was thinking the vicious beatdown by security guards outside of where the camera can see would make it NOT worth it :lol: