Haynesworth incident

what a fat punk…pile of shit

low life

5 game suspension FTW

wat apiece of shit

should be more than 5 games… what if he kicked him in the eye? and ended the guys career?? how do you compensate that?

I agree…should be a 5 games along with an ass woopin…fuckin pile of shit

should be the season

5 games and a 500k dollar fine, but i agree he should be out for the season.

U kick somebody in the head on the street and thats going to get you 3 squares and a concrete bed for a couple of years.

POS

x2 that fat piece of shit doesnt deserve the money hes going to come back and make after his little “time-out”

i would kick him the fuck out of the NFL… what a low life piece of shit! way to show the kids of america your great sportsmanship!

was reading an article that he’s had numerous problems through his college and NFL career with behavior and such…

i’m just wondering how many chances athletes should get before they finally get the boot…

classy move

30 stitches…wtf

i now this is gonna start a riot but…

I hate football.

This is a prime example of the idiots in the NFL. These guys have no respect for others, and most of them cant put together a sentence to save their life. They slide through college on their muscles, and make millions, yet they cant add 2 + 2. Now, dont get me wrong, there are some great athletes in the NFL, but some of these guys are just animals (case in point this incident).

When’s the last time a Nascar driver was arrested because of rape, or a drive-by, or a fight in a night club.

Please NFL, get some decent role models for the kids. Not these barbarians.

i dont follow nascar at all so i dont know names… but didnt one driver throw his helmet into the car or punch through the window of another drivers car one time ?? either way i could care less…football is entertainment and i could care less if nascar ended tomorrow… to each his own though

i couldnt agree more. everyone likes something different, but purposely stepping on someone elses head, with cleats on is insane.

twice wasnt it ? either way its def a bitch move.

And press charges.

One. That’s more than most people get. And that’s only if it doesn’t cause injury.