Aaron Hernandez arrest

Any of you following this? I was ignoring it until yesterday when the prosecution revealed a lot about the investigation at his bail hearing. This guy looks guilty as all hell.

Several of the highlights:

• Called the victim and picked him up at 2am.
  • While driving around talking about how the victim disrespected him by talking to the wrong people at a club the victim gets so worried he starts txting his sister. “Did you see who I was with?” and “NFL” “just so you know”. That was 3:23AM and minutes later the dude is dead.
  • Hernandez is on video from his home surveillance system with a gun in his hand, minutes after the shooting took place at an industrial park near Hernandez’s home.
  • Hernandez returned his rental car and they found a .45 shell casing in it, matching the 5 found at the scene.
  • Hernandez attempted to destroy the video surveillance at his home.
  • They’ve got traffic cam video of Hernandez in the car with the victim and 2 of his buddies entering the industrial park.

Man… way to throw your life away over total nonsense. 5 year 40 million dollar contract, but some guy talked to the wrong people in a club so you have to shoot him basically in your back yard. Brilliant.

Seriously insane stuff. How the fuck can someone be so delusional to think they would get away with that? Blows my fucking mind.

He might as well have video taped the whole thing and tossed it on Youtube.

Surprised this wasn’t posted sooner.

Gangbangin’, it’s the new Patriot way.

first call from jail… ray lewis

28 arrests have been made of NFL players in the last 6 months from what I last read. Wonder how true this is.

This dudes a dumbass if he really killed the guy. Throwing away Millions and sitting in jail sound so much better than playing your childhood dream sport. lol

There are close to 3,000 players in the NFL right now. Where they mostly come from and what they are given to play in the NFL, I am surprised there aren’t more of them.

No one said NFL players were known for their intelligence

He is screwed. 1st degree murder doesn’t get thrown at someone unless there is a really strong case. The DA is going to bury him in this esp in a state that is now taking a stand against gun violence due to recent events.

From Twitter:

Aaron Hernandez- Going to jail as a tight-end, coming out as a wide receiver.

Ha, couldn’t help to chuckle.

And I guess he shot someone in the face in Miami in February of this year.

The only people who like tight ends more than Tom Brady are prisoners.

For one how was he not in jail for this, you can’t just go shooting people in the face lol. For two how did New England keep him after that?

The guy said he didn’t know who shot him after it happened.

Yeah its just mindblowing…

My first guess was that Hernandez’s fiance (whos sister was dating the victim) got word that Lloyd was talking to some floozies for the umpteenth time and Hernandez went to her defense, but thats way to little of a reason to kill a man. But then again thugs have done dumber shit for less…

I don’t believe the shot to the guys face was reported. Believe the situation was that he paid the guy off not to talk… now that this has become news with the current shooting, I think the guy wants to make new bank off of him.

If he ever gets out… Note to self, don’t go clubbing with Aaron Hernandez. :slight_smile:

This song comes to mind.

Wasteful on all accounts…a guy is dead because he talked to the “wrong ppl”, Hernandez throws his life away, the Patriots lose by wasting time on this guy…the list goes on…

Original is always better…

At 1:12 a.m., the three left in Hernandez’s rented silver Nissan Altima, McCauley said. Cell towers tracked their movements to a gas station off the highway. There, he said, Hernandez bought blue Bubblicious cotton candy gum.

Sometimes you just need some bubblegum