Movie theatre shooting

Cliffs: Batman premiere last night in Denever, guy walks in, kills 14 people, wounds 50 others

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-120720denver-area-shooting,0,1066005.story

I’ll take annoying minorities anyday

.:fail:

A La Inglorious Bastards?

http://jmh6786.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/picture-4.png

^ Yes.

Initial reports say man dressed in “Riot gear” walked in the theater, first row, threw a ‘tear gas grenade’, shot a round in the ceiling then started blasting away. Today show interviewed people that survived in the theater and the details are pretty unnerving. Police were on scene almost immediately, shooting lasted approximately 10 minutes. The guy is in custody, suspected Bomb in car and apartment. Car was searched and nothing was found.

This is what I have heard so far.

My cousin lives in Aurora CO. I texted her…haven’t heard back. She is a trauma surgeon so is likely busy. Either way, hoping she is alright…

So people bitch about gun control…

If you go as far to have a bomb in your car its a little past gun control

Agreed.

Somehow Batman will be to blame as well. Or the fact there was no Security. Or Obama didn’t pass the “No guns at movies” clause.

:lol: Security at a theater has nothing to do with someone bringing guns/bombs/tear gas

Odd though even Regal on Transit has at least 1-2 cops for big events and opening nights.

That makes me sick.

MSNBC said he snuck in through an emergency exit apparently. Sounds like it had been planned for a while.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/20/12850048-12-shot-dead-at-dark-knight-rises-screening-in-aurora-colorado?lite

Another argument to relax gun laws. How many people would he have shot if just one person in the theater was carrying and knew how to use it.

If everyone had a gun the guy would have been dead.

Obama doesn’t pass anything he bypasses Congress by Executive Order. BTW he wants to win CO so I am sure he will visit there to comfort the victims.

Edit: One more thing, go buy ammo and weapons now while you still can.

THIS^
Yea if other people had guns that guy would be dead. Now tax payers will afford him a lawyer, a roof over his head, lunches gym and cable for life

People are fn sick

EDIT: he already reached out with a statement

Anymore politics in this thread and I’m going to start moving posts.

Thank you… cant even get one page let alone 5 posts in before the ole gun debate.

What the hell is wrong with Colorado?

I hear you but you know Barrack is going to use this for his gain. :smiley:

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Let the record show, I didn’t start it. :slight_smile:

Not enough o2.

Good luck. Nobody uses politisuck and you aren’t going to have a discussion of a mass shooting without gun control talk. I hope your mouse hand is well rested.

I especially like the part where a 3 month old was injured. In a movie theatre, at 12:30 in the morning.

If you would like to debate gun control with half of NYSpeed please see my Facebook :lol:

JoesTypeS could use some help on the gun control side.

You can certainly talk about the merits of gun control without blaming Obama / Rush Limbaugh / evil, greedy movie theater corporations / pick-your-political-punching-bag. Look at the posts above mine for context.

Or the part where he’s apparently dressed in a gas mask & flack jacket. Say good-bye to cosplay / dressing up as characters at movie premiers… but maybe that’s for the better…

How did he get in with a helmet, etc? I guess because people dress up for movies. Nerds. lol

That’s what I thought.