LOL...cold streets, cold tires, and RWD vs AWD.....Mustang vs. Audi content

It was just silly. Late Mustang GT out and about last night around 10pm. Sorry man. Hope that my hauling an extra 250lb worth of furniture in my 4300lb car just helped me plant power to the ground. It sure made a hell of a clunk against my tailgate when I pulled away.

why you got to pick on people with the grocery getter?

I wasn’t even paying attention until it tried to come around. Good thing my little snails still pay attention in the cold.

WHOA, AWD > RWD IN SNOW.

WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?

Worst post of 2012 yet.

Um…it was about 40 out last night. No snow.

No snow, but it was waaaaaaay under 40 last night! The ground is firm!

You sound like a guy who drives a fwd car lol

Good kill Mustang drivers are the best to beat.

You’re an idiot. Jason has contributed/posted about 78567506753548455 times more relevant content to this forum/community than you ever have/will.

lol nice kill.

That doesn’t mean this thread still isn’t retarded…

Relax there, chief. I wasn’t out hunting Mustangs. Dude was behind me on a 4-lane road, asshatting around, juked left, jumped on it, and tried to come around. Got what he deserved, over in 5 seconds, and life goes back to normal. I post it here since it’s always amusing when these things happen and I’m at a full weight of over 4500lbs.

Nice kill. Jason I always enjoy driving by your shop just to rubber neck the cool cars either in front or out back. I hope I never reared someone because of my nosiness. Lol

Neon is quickly winning in my “put on ignore list” of 2012

:tup: +1

+2

I vote for a ban.

vote for ban

+3

The only good thing about his posts is his sig

Ps. I’m suprised “neon” wasn’t already taken. It’s like someone named “jetta” or “civic” or “camero”

+4

+5^32645362735