lol jam you have awesome friends...

so i was talking to a kid at a party last night who told me to look this video up. His name was chris and he said he knew jam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnHPDssvApA

I’m sure this is a repost, but i think its kinda funny. BEST WAKE UP EVER! except for the fire extinguisher one…

very old R

very old. lol. when you say fire extinguisher do you mean nitrous bottle? lol.

oops yeah thats what i meant. sry i went to this party last night with a bottle of grey goose and an 18 pack. im feeling it today.

Boats and hoes

hahah chris who? christian newman?

he got me that bastard…

nope some kid with black curly hair. his gf’s name is Kat? i dunno i was plastered playing rock band with him.

this thread sucks. :banghead:

nobody said you had to post in it…by doing that you kept it going. should have just let it die…:spank:

is kat somokin hot and went to west seneca east

i forgot how amazing and hilarious this is

she wasnt smoking hot, but our opinions may differ. She was cute, but not my type. Although i did tell her she could be the lead singer of my band. ROCK BAND THAT IS!!! :nerd:

hey bobbyg…

blow me!

see, you did it again.

btw, do i know you?

:gay:

lol i dont want to blow you fag. seriously do i know you or no? i seem to have a fanclub of people iv never met.

I actually just showed this video to a friend a few weeks ago.

Still one of my fav local videos on youtube.

Thanks for being so hung-overly hilarious, Jam :tup:

the pause before the scream is the best. when the vac turns on, i honestly thought i was dreaming. when i realized i wasnt, i became very scared very fast haha

laugh

fucking jam