lol mustang comercial

lol anyone see the new mustang comercial on tv? lmao

where the red mustang stops at a light with a pimped out subaru next to it and the kid wanting to race then thinks about it again and just turns the corner LMAO RIGHT!!! mustangs suck… my civic could beat that thing lol few times at that ( have before also lol)… its jokes how not they think domestic better than imports. specially a suby lol… come on now.

i think they had a casting call on My350z.com for that commerical haha…but yea, rustangs are gay.

Except the S197 (current gen) Mustang GTs could eat any Nissan alive, particularly my car the, the Z. And for less money. And mod for mod, they’ll hurt us even more. You might not like them, but you better respect them (they handle well, too).

Sorry, I just have no patience for haters of any kind. So the commercial sounds pretty bad. But the car itself is actually very, very good. And yes, I’ve driven one. Three times.

Yep I agree, American muscle are great cars that I have all the respect in the world for. I just prefer Imports. Those new Stangs are stupid fast out of the factory and even a base model at that. The only domestics I hate are the regular cars but the muscle cars have my respect.

well, there’s one thing to respect the power, but another thing to respect the car as a whole. No doubt the stangs GT would rip the Z away in the straights, but i still trust the Z in the twisties :slight_smile:

What was the Stang’s Nurburgring times? the mean streets of T.O. isn’t really a good gauge of the stang’s handling abilities.

And man, imo, the new stangs (or even the old ones for that matter) are butt ugly. I can say pretty confidently that i’d never buy an American car in my life. The quality and possibly reliability of american cars are horrid. But to give them their dues, their quality aspect has been improving.

they all look the same… like make somthing new… i hate stangs always have… i raced 2 stangs with my turbo civic and smoked them bad. they got torque but meh… cars shit imo

Hey, everyone’s entitled to their opinion, but I think you’re being a bit too broad based in your generalizations. They hardly all look the same… you can’t tell the diff b/t a Fox body (80s), an SN95 (the 90s era) and the S197 (new gen) cars?

Oh, and what year and model stangs did you race? I’m sure you didn’t race an S197 GT and win, and even the later model SN9 GTs wouldn’t get beaten by a boosted Civic, at least not convincingly. Unless it was an OLD (Fox body) v8, I’m willing to bet you were either racing V6 stangs… or they weren’t even trying.

And one other thing… American cars as whole have a lot of quality problems, but Mustangs (built in Flat Rock, MI) are not one of them. They have some small niggling issues (what car doesn’t?) but the powertrain in those cars is rock solid.