LOL Scooby forum fun

I literally peed my pants a couple times looking at some of the chops lol

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=862227

The funny part is they are ripping on Civics. % wise more WRX are street ricers than Civics.

BWHAHAHAHHA…this shit is great…i keep laughing and i am getting all these looks at work…good times

I am a street racer

X…

damn, 73 pages of that crap.

:word:

???
I hope thats a joke.

Bwahahaha I almost choked on this one
http://www.rit.edu/%7Ebmb0248/entryloot.bmp

hahahahaahhaaha ^

How do you figure?

1.) The average person buying a Civic is buy a DD, the average person buying a WRX is buying something sport oriented, so they can go run the roads (i.e. street race).

2.) Just take club racing for a start. There are thousands of Civics in legalized racing. Improved touring, Production, Grand-AM, World Challenge, Honda Challenge,…

Don’t get me wrong, WRXs have a strong rally following, but I think it would be a stretch to equal the number of Civics.

There’s one on page 18 with a very discrete flying dog that I almost passed out choking down a laugh in my office when I saw it…

Well the thread started out funny but pages eleventybillion through eleventygillion are nothing but a swedish vs american flame war…

Ok i see where you are going with that.
I think though of the modified cars, there are lots of tools ruining Civics out there.

47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

compare the number of civics to wrxs on the road… lol.

Thats right 87% of people know that.

compare your reading ability to that of a third grader… lol.

:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL… + karma for You… .oh, wait… :smiley:

man there’s some funny shit on here today :lol: :lol:

rofl

I think you are off. The best part about the civic (At least the early year ones) is that they are CHEAP! Swaps and performance can be done for barely anything. True, the civic is a good DD but I am willing to bet the numbers are the same. WRX’s aren’t cheap and most of the really stupid people out there with them are powered by parents because they can act stupid and get away with it. Granted there are more civic’s out there, but there are also more swapped Civic, NOS’d civic and riced civic’s out there as well…