lol @ the aol headline for the Britney / snatch shot story

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1353

Story:

Britney Spears has clearly gone off the rails after her split with K-Fed, and it’s time for an intervention. But who’s going to step in and stop this train wreck? Not a soul, sources tell TMZ.

The problem is, anyone who might be close enough to tell the 24-year-old Britney to get things in order (and put on some panties) is also on the Britster’s gravy train, so they don’t want to bite the hand that feeds them, we’re told. Her mother Lynne, who’s being supported by her daughter, has all but given up trying to get Brit to shape up and calm down, and can’t even get in touch with her. And her father Jamie has always stayed mainly in the shadows. What’s more, few people outside the family appear have much sway with Britney – except, by the look of things, Paris Hilton.

Believe it or not, it seems that the Fed-Ex may actually have been at least a steadying influence on Britney, even though he’s hardly a paragon of upright citizenship himself. Ultimately, says one source close to the family, “The only person that can stop Britney is Britney.”

:rofl:

ChoooChooooooooooo!!!

hahaha her life is a mess because she sucks at said life

sucker

you can take the girl out the trailerpark but not the trailerpark out of the girl.

haha, they called him “Fed-Ex”!!

god that thing looked beat up.

I can’t lie, i’d still tag it even with the c section scars.

:word:

she is fucking worthless pig. who cares. i hate people

She seems to be developing a miss piggy kind of look. Am I the only one to catch that?

shes ugly, discusting pig with extra baggage from the biggest loser of them all, a wanna be thug white boy. makes me mad he has mine name