LOL v. my ankle (pics for lol sake)

This is my friends when he rolled his ankle while skateboarding…we were laughing hysterically when they got his shoe off even the doctor started laughing…my friend didnt find it funny. He actuall broke both bones in his leg.
http://a486.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_c55bd0f6d84c85574b980bd524098bd5.jpg

wow it looks worse than i thought lol

heres one of mine about 4yrs ago, I was had been drinking at the Eden Cornfest Beer tent and my buddy remembered he had to be to work at 11 so we ran for his truck and I tripped on the sidewalk lol

This was the morning after when I woke up, it looked worse a day or so after that but I dont have any other pics

I never went to the Dr for it, it was tender on and off for oh about a year

I have no residual effects from it however

ouch!
BTW…you have ugly effin’ toes

loltoes

Your toes look like they belong on MR. Nevercrackers feet, from the movie MONSTER HOUSE…
<-----
:slight_smile:
Get that right ankle checked… That sht looks fucked up
GL

The toes are prob a result of wearing too small shoes/sneakers for an extended period of time during the growth spurt years. As for the ankle, it looks worse than it prob is. Not to say it isn’t painful; just that it won’t be a long lasting injury.

Update:
And LOL for everyone making fun of my toes, I broke 2 of them when I was younger and thats how they stayed.

I went to a foot doc a bit ago and he did Xrays, at first he thought he saw a crack, but later examination he found out it wasn’t.
He said I tore a LCL ligament in my ankle, he gave me some technical name for it, but he said it’s the most common injury for sprains. He said unfortunately it is a tear and not just pulled so it will take about 10 weeks to heal, he has me in an air cast and a week later (now) it is still just as swollen and hurts like fuck to walk on or bend. I ALSO sprained my Achilles tendon (think Hostile movie) He said i’m very lucky I didn’t tear it as it would require surgery.

As for how I did it, i was racing snocross last week, running 2nd in the pro class, I got crossed up on a down hill 110’ jump and bailed out, I landed with my foot still on the running board, causing a pop. It hurt like all get out, and the emts wanted to take me to the hospital, but I signed my self out of the wambulance and went and saw my own doc when I got home.