I dont want to go to the hospital so....

How would i tell if my ankle is broken/sprained? I know it sounds stupid but pressure fractures can be sneaky lol. i cant go to the hospital as i have to work early in the morning and i cant miss work. heres the skivy…

I can walk on it
I can move it
very very light bruising
very very little swelling
its a little sore while immobile. not throbbing pain but aching
hurts to move/sway from side to side, when this does happens for example when i pivot while walking or step on a slope it stops me in my tracks and makes me whimper like a little bitch. any nyspeed dr’s out there please lend me some advice. it will be much appreciated

just end it now, it will never be the same.

chop it off, its a lost cause

If I wanted to know, Id post it up on nyspeed…

where clearly, without an xray Dr. WillyBeen will be able to tell you its just a sprain and you’re being a pussy.

Edit: but i wouldnt need to post it up cuz im not a pussy, and im dr. willybeen

Edit 2: Im not really a dr, so i cant give medical advice, sooo go take some ibuprofen to reduce swelling and pain.

Second.

lol if some one could come and shoot me to put me out of my misery that would be much obliged.

it is starting to hurt more and more even though i have it up and I’m not walking around.

ICE THE FUCKING THING AND ICE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!

~ilc

could be a bad sprain or a crack, likely a sprain.
Asprin, ice it for the first 24 hrs.

can someone else make a stupid thread today

it seems to me if you can walk on it, its probably not broken

i didn’t know every off topic thread had to be useful to you…i sure as hell could use some advice but your right lets change the topic to make it useful to you

stfu or gtfo

thanks. some people were telling me different and no one i know has every broken an ankle so i figured i would ask on here.

Sounds like AIDS.

O. OMG…I…I could have…

THE HIV!!!

at least its not herpes:gotme:

Thanks for the poll.

officially hurts to much to walk. im really fucked now lol

ice and elevate, it will probably be worse in the morning

Yep. Ice, elevation, 400mg ibuprofen every 4-6 hours. And yeah, tomorrow’s going to suck.

landslide.

should i wrap it up when i go to work or what?

That obviously super AIDS