I dont want to go to the hospital so....

Congo Fever

Compression is good. Wrap it if you can - it will help reduce swelling and immobilize the joint. Keep it elevated.

As far as being able to walk on a broken ankle, you can. I broke mine a long time ago, initially it was thought to be a third degree sprain by a RN. I walked (hobbled) on it for about a day before I was able to get to a doctor, where xrays confirmed a break. In either case, walking on it is a bitch and is a no-no. In some (2nd/3rd degree) sprains, you could have damaged a ligament, and moving it is bad. If I had to guess, I’d say you had a first degree ankle sprain based on your description. It’s still wise to see a doctor as soon as possible - I’m not a doctor, just familiar with ankle injuries.

nyspeed is the cure-all for everything from bulbous growths on your wanker to blown headgaskets…i love it.

OK I am going to hospital the pain has spread all over my ankle and it is starting to swell what a pussy i am. maybe if i grow a pair i will post the video of the accident

NYSpeed GAVE me those. :fuzzyfish:

If you’re lucky enough to have insurance then use it and go to the hospital. Like vweegit said, depending how bad it is you don’t want to walk on it or move it around for at least a day. This all depends on your specific situation that probably none of us are qualified to diagnose.

I can tell you that I sprained my ankle badly while skating when I was away on a trip last year. I never got medical attention and hobbled around on it. It still gets stiff and hurts sometimes. Don’t be dumb like me.

fuck…beat me to it.

lol

i had foot pain once…i was told it was AIDS… sorry to hear.

anywho…doesnt sound like it would be broken. Probably slight sprain. Keep off it… ice the shit out of it… take ibuprofen

next thread. NYSPEED HELP!!! where is a good spot to hide a body

i think hes positive… HIV positive .

back from hospital and i cant walk severe sprain and chip ligament or bone? by that point they gave me some percocet. unfortunately no work for tomorrow and no boating on the lake. this blows lol

definitely either foot aids like skunk had, or it’s PMS.

i got the HIV from MKE+

I told you jumping out your window wouldnt kill you. Your only on the first floor. You need a higher spot, might i suggest a hotel w/ a balcony, say the 10th floor? Also, since your ankle already hurts, try to dive off the edge…that way you dont hurt your foot any worse than it already is…either that or i’ll have a talk with your wife…she needs to stop beating you up.

but seriously, what were you doing? lol, there’s gotta be a reason you haven’t said yet.

no one asked

i just did lol. c’mon. i need to know before i go to bed. It must be good otherwise you would have included it in your first post.

ok ok ok…I was sitting on my mom’s porch and i was remembering when i used to be smaller and more nimble so I then decided to test myself and see if i could be a fat sleeper or just fat. so I got jumped from the porch railing over the bushes on onto the ground. it was about 12 feet so I’m very proud of myself lol. Unfortunately I didn’t as fast of a reaction time as I suspected so when my feet hit the ground instead of taking the shock and rolling my knees hit my chest and i fucked up my ancle…there happy now

lol, very. now i’m pissed i didn’t go over like i was gonna.

:lol: I get 10 feet tall and bulletproof when I drink too. :tup: So what kind of beer told you to do that? I’m gonna guess… Bud Light?

don’t forget “incredibly sexy”…

you’d know if you broke a bone.

Your body has a natural pain medication it makes when you break a bone, and you can feel it working, usually makes you a bit sick to your stomach.
I remember looking at my one bone coming out of my arm being like “shit, that kinda hurts”