LOL

man beck’s face is so frail looking, he reminds me of that other skinny little twat, nichole richie. :lol:

weren’t you going to fight him at one point? :rofl:

lol @ people getting beat up. pansies.

he posted about it on OT

at the saw three meet. i can guarantee he would have looked a lot worse, especially because it was only him and me…

however, i’m over what i was mad about. As long as he keeps his mouth shut, i am ok with him receiving ass beatings only from other people…

i thought newman and beck waz lovers 4l

Nevermind CACHE FTW

haha, he would have looked a lot worse? :lol: honestly, dude…have you ever been in a fight in your life? and it wasn’t just you and him :snky:

do u kids still live in the same house

i got something in the works… dishing out to you soon

That’s the extent of the damage and his friends had to take care of it?

beck should have took care of it.

what happened afterwards?

see heres the thing, beck knows who he is and where he lives.

i already quoted it sweetie :wink:

OT: