London and K-W (Ontario West) Members Meet

:arrow: Ok, details:

-Date: Saturday April 8 @ 9:00pm

We’ll meet up at the Tim Horton’s north of the White Oaks Mall on the west side (left if you’re heading up from the 401:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/zzero1/CA4EUFGE.gif

This location is good for those coming off the 401, and the Mall’s parking lot will provide us with lots of breathing room.

Once we’ve had our fill of car talk, we can take a cruise up to Richmond St, London’s downtown club and bar strip.
Plenty of eye candy there… :wink:

And if it isn’t too late, London’s backroads and/or industrial areas are always fun to drive on. :smiley:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/zzero1/mq-mapgen.gif http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/zzero1/mq-mapgend.gif

Feedback is welcome here, since we have some time to fine tune our first meet. I know some of you will only have your cars ready
for the end of April. But even so, I think we can have an early meet anyways. Then our next one will be on April 29,
with even more turnout.
Post your replies…

Let’s make this happen!

Leo.

Are you telling me that none of you London area residents would want to try and get together at some point? Call me on it if I’m off, but aren’t meetings part of being in a club? Sure, we’re all gonna be at the Niagara meet, but people in the GTA east and west are still getting together before hand and afterwards…
I open this to everyone now, am I wrong?

( :roll: man, I never should have left etobicoke…)

Don’t lose hope dude - last time I did a K-W meet - I ended up being the only 240 guy @ Tims drinking TT - was worth a try though. But there was a hot girl sitting at the next table so it didn’t end up being all that bad :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to Burlington Thursday night meets - some really awesome people there (even though they take make fun of my cookie-cutter “rims” – yes they know who they are :lol: j/k)

I’m in Waterloo and can’t guarantee I can come down each saturday with the workload going on but pick a saturday and I’ll try to show up as well as whoever else comes up.

Jack

I can make it down to london in like 30 mins… I’d be in for a meet down that way once my car is back on the road “april’ish”

But their really arent many people in the London Area dude… or even the Kitchener/Waterloo Area… 3/4 of this Forum is like GTA based or what not.

:arrow: I do understand that our numbers here are few. I grew up in the Burlington/Toronto area, so I know how things run there. I’ve only been out here in London since september, so I guess I may be overly optimistic, and certainly under educated in terms of the Nissan culture out here.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your support guys! Even if it’s only the three of us, it’s a humble start. I’m sure some of the SON moderators can attest to the ‘good old days’ when they only had a handful of guys to start with… or maybe it was already big to begin with… :oops:

But hey, I just wan’t to save everone 1 - 2hrs on their drive. I’d like to see our SON club influence expand, while still being connected with GTA east and west. Have a look at this thread as well, as it is quite relevant:
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18950

Leo.

im up for the meet in london. Im in Chatham thats only liek a 45 min drive for me. iv put interest in meets in this area before and havent had much response. but i am deffinatly up for it just need the date and time.
also there is the JDM meet by honda-tech that is on may28 in kitchener i may go to with a couple honda buddies. if anyone wants to meet up there aswell
Brent

Next month or when ever I get my car out I wil probbly be comming to london on some weekend to visit some friends,

ill let you guys know

It all sounds good to me. Benson, I think we’re gonna shoot for mid April. Even if it’s with your parents car, you should come out.
I would be up for that Honda-tech meeting as well, I think it is good to be in with other enthusists.

Leo.

i’ve got no wheels until mapril 30th.

pm Titan he’s in London.

Titan has been PM’d…

Yeah i can’t make this meet…
wont be around,
i dont even know how long the 240 will be around for =[

Hahaha well it would not be my parents car,
I would just have to pimp it out on my Subi Loyale.

hehe parents car, im not 17 :wink:

sounds good i should be heading up for the meet. need to finish up my front suspention. plus i am moving into my house this week. but i should be able to head up there. hoe many do you have that are coming to this first meet.
Brent

You can take a scroll up this post to get an idea. There might be a few guys from dori-kaze that live in the K-W area coming as well.
You don’t need numbers for a good time, you need good attitudes…

Leo.

Are you going to sell your 240? :shock: :frowning:

yeah i just got a WRX :smiley: :smiley:

but im gona miss my 240 :frowning:

nice cars, my brother has one a blast to drive :thumright:

man, it’s too bad you can’t bring your Subaru out to this meet, that would be sweet…

man, it’s too bad you can’t bring your Subaru out to this meet, that would be sweet…[/quote]Fix your sig.

What’s wrong with it?