London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

looks liek im gonna be missin alot of wenesday meets cause i work till 9 so i think i might head out to LAC meets cause they start at 9. plus ihave been doig so much work on the 240.

we can do the pool for an hour at 8pm, then meet up with you at the london auto club meet around/shortly after 9:00pm
thoughts? questions? concerns?

…and i just had my schedual changed…
i work wednesdays till 9:00pm
so see you at the lac meet ‘hotrodstu77’
and whoever else wants to show up

where does the LAC meet?

the blockbuster parking lot on the corner of richmond and fanshawe

ill see you there elroy, i might work till 9 so i dunno about the pool but definatly the meet if my car doesnt decide to kill itself. il gonne be there on sat at the LAC meet if some of you other guys wana show up plus ill be at the track day on sunday at sparta hope to see some 240s there. and then see you next wed at LAC as well

i won burnout competition!!! oh yeah it was sweet guys but as for the track i was going easy on my car and ran a 16.6 but still beat a mercedes c240 and a prelude and a acura EL

whats the word boys?

i get off work at 9:00
and then i’m heading to lac meet

i wish i had gone i was to busy staring at a supra at my work lol so i forgot im sorry. def next week!

…what happend to tennis

lol where did you find that

thats my special place for when im bored haha

You need paved surfaces!

looks like your enjoying your purchase nicely haha
and yea, family came over, so i had not time for tennis :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll be heading to the lac meet after i finish work at 9:00pm
and i’ll have that braket for you pete, looks better than before now, needs some final tweeking i think, but its mostly there

i didnt go to the meet due to rain lol
thought it would be cancelled.

hey guys. i dotn come out 2 the meets but my girl goes 2 western so im up here maybe 2weekends a month. i sold my 240 coupe and now looking for a new ride.
i have hook ups 2 falken tires, megan racing, nardi steering wheels, prolumen hids, lots more if u pm me i can probly find wat u need,
i use 2 be sponnered by lot of these companies so because i come up 2 london then i can bring it up with me if u want any of the stuff.
thanks guys.

it beats having 2 drive 2 toronto 2 get some of the stuff.

talk to me about the hids and steering wheel

anyone not busy in the near future and wanna make some $$ helping me change my air intake manifold gasket?..can anyone get me the parts cheap? …elroy? 95 Ka