London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

come out wednesday night and we’ll talk
i’ll have prices for you

ill help. i havetn done it before and it could be a good learning experiance. you shouldnt offer money. im sure most o us woul be willing to help for free. at least my friends and i would.

i wouldn’t say free…
a beer to get the job done works fantastic lol
and its a fairly easy job

and am i going to see anyone else out at the meet tonight?

ya well a beer is a givin

ill be there 9ish at the LAC

do people still meet at timmy’s??

no the LAC meet at blockbuster across from Masonville mall 9pm be there or be square

there’s a map on page one of this london thread showing where to go
see you out there

so when do you wanna do that intake?

anytime… i have to find out exactly where the leak is… but i dont know really what to do… i figured id bring the propane next wednesday unless anyone has time sooner…any sugestions?..im going to ask my mechanic on monday where he figures it is

it could really be anyhere. an it doesnt really matter where it is cause if its leaking we have to replace the intake gasket anyways right?

also now i need some new head lights and a passanger side light…some rich idiot backed into me…

ouch. looks like i would star shopping cause there arent any s14s n the junk yards

got my new lights… whats everyone doing wednesday?..anyone wanna lend a hand popin these puppies in at the LAC meet?

im pretty sure elroy and i are up for it. wat u need for tools?? screw drver set??? socket set?? ill brin both just in case

my tools are almost always in my trunk so we’ll be set,
i’ll bring some zip-ties too, just incase haha

god bless zip ties

hey i finally got some pics of my ride check it out

that’s burn out pick is hilarious man,
you should frame that and put it on your wall

i want to, there are bettter ones on the event gallery of the cscs.ca websbsite pleasecheck em out you can see way more smoke in them. and i cant get thm off the cscs website for soemereason. my friend went to the cayuga meet and he said the announcers whre taking about the brnout from me lol