anyone else?

1. Elroy
  2. Blue S13 (K-W) Im in for sure Leo
  3. FR Only (Leo)
  4. Specialblend (Pete) Leo Buddy you know im in
  5. Xcowboy

its 7:40 and raining and the weather is generally crap
perhaps we can try to meet up next wednesday :frowning:

Hey guys sorry i didnt make it wedesday i’ve been extremly busy this week and didnt know we were meeting im in next week if u all wanna meet

I’m pretty sure were going to try to get together next wednesday (oct 4th).
Two days ago (the 27th) was just crap weather, and I do not believe people went.

Hey guys, I’m back from Collingwood. We are still on for the 4th. I’ll post more details next week.
Leo.

Sounds good guys i’m in for the 4th.

what’s up guys? any details for the 4th? is it still be 9:30pm?

Im comming home to london the weekend of the 13th, dont know how much time i’ll have, but if anyone wants to meet up or go for a cruise or something sunday night would probably be best.

Ok, wed night will be at 9:30pm. Some of us are meeting at my house (Sarnia/Wonderland area), so if you guys wan’t to meet up here, we can cruise down to the Blockbuster parking lot @ Fanshawe/Richmond and meet up with the London Auto Club guys. They’ll have 10-15 cars there. Let’s make ourselves known.
PM me for directions to my house.

Leo.

anyone else?

1. Elroy
  2. Blue S13 (K-W) Im in for sure Leo
  3. FR Only (Leo)
  4. Specialblend (Pete) Leo Buddy you know im in
  5. Xcowboy

its 7:40 and raining and the weather is generally crap
perhaps we can try to meet up next wednesday :frowning:

Hey guys sorry i didnt make it wedesday i’ve been extremly busy this week and didnt know we were meeting im in next week if u all wanna meet

I’m pretty sure were going to try to get together next wednesday (oct 4th).
Two days ago (the 27th) was just crap weather, and I do not believe people went.

Hey guys, I’m back from Collingwood. We are still on for the 4th. I’ll post more details next week.
Leo.

Sounds good guys i’m in for the 4th.

what’s up guys? any details for the 4th? is it still be 9:30pm?

Im comming home to london the weekend of the 13th, dont know how much time i’ll have, but if anyone wants to meet up or go for a cruise or something sunday night would probably be best.

Ok, wed night will be at 9:30pm. Some of us are meeting at my house (Sarnia/Wonderland area), so if you guys wan’t to meet up here, we can cruise down to the Blockbuster parking lot @ Fanshawe/Richmond and meet up with the London Auto Club guys. They’ll have 10-15 cars there. Let’s make ourselves known.
PM me for directions to my house.

Leo.

:thumleft: Well, it was good to see full support tonight for our first London area members meet. 5 240’s in the same place is a rare sight here. The cruise was short but sweet, and we certainly made an impact when we met up with the LAC guys. And drifting added that extra touch to the whole thing. :lol:
Props to Nick for hauling his ass out from Kitchener, and being one of the last ones to leave. Same deal next week guys; my place at 9 30, then cruise out.

Leo.

Yaaaaa…I was unsure about going down to London just for a meet, but it was better than I expected. It was a good turn out and its always good to meet some new people. Hope to make it next week :slight_smile:

-Nick