London Area members - [wednesday's @ 9:45pm]

yah, but most of us put our cars away, check back next spring

Ya most are away but we are still willing to lend a and fixing any. What 240 are you drivig bubbletea?

got a 91 s13 i actually just put it up on kijiji to see if anyone was interested. But if it doesnt sell I wouldnt care I love this car, I was just trying to save up for a GTR or 180SX. heres the ad, maybe you guys seen me around before?

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1991-Nissan-240SX-S13-Hatchback-W0QQAdIdZ175178581

Do you guys still do any meets? like with or with out the 240s?

Sometimes. It’s hard to arrange meets but it happens when there is enough interest

k well im also in london i posted before but im having sum problems if anyone knows anything so i can fix this problem cheep please read :smiley:

hey yet again the car wont start this time the temp was below zero again, ran perfect for like a week, last time i fiddled with the fuses and it started i tried this time no such luck im honestly open for any ideas and i heard their is a 240sx place in london is this true?. Right now the car does not start just turns over, when I turn the key ( not to start) i hear two clicks cant tell if thats the fuel pump or what, i really do not know whats I can do my self might still just have to take it to a shop, it runs perfect is it possible the car is having problems because of the cold? what happened the first time was the car would turn over when the ignition was opened when i gave up on it not starting It randomly would start at like a 400 idle then die out, pressing the gass would kill it faster, sumtimes it had troubles starting and id just give a lil gas and it would go. now the other thing and i have no idea if its revelent the first time before it wouldnt start i was driving and it randomly died out on me possibly sumthing froze i had about a quater of a tank and i put a little tank of gas in it and it worked till that night now this about a week later

all feedback helpfull thankyou:D

also looking for a sr any ideas were or prices?

Not sure your problem, ive had lots of starting problems with my 240, once the starter, then the battery, then flooded engine, oh also had a plug fuel filter. lol

As for sr, call Varun (slipperysilvia) he has pretty good engines, high prices though. You can try torontojdm, also prices are kinda steep.

Japan direct. 30 day startup garuntee. Awesome hand picked engines. Best importer I’ve dealt with.

^^ http://www.japandirectjapanese.com/home.php

Is that the site? I heard that they stack their engines on top of each other, and there are tons of problems…

just wondering if anyone is having meets now, with or with out s13. also anyone know when the tracks usually open up and prices for drift days? thanks

Not really. We usually take a break this time of year as our projects are all nestled away. As for track days it’s usually mid spring when they know it’s gonna stay warm and dry. Dunno about drift day prices. Usually big events you’ll spend 60-80 bucks. You gotta check each event for pricing though.

hey stu. are you going ot be around on the weekend. If you are can I come get the tc rods from you?

Ya for sure. I’m workin sat. You could come by after work?

what time?

do you work tonight?

MeEt me at oxfrd dodge at 5. I’m almost a hundred percent that I have the arms in my garage. I have a whole bunch of suspension bits laying around. I’ll double check tonight.

sounds good. I will be in my truck 1990 Green toyota 4x4

Ok I’m just in the quick lube

hey man what happened? I was there till almost 5:20 then I came home a texted you?

Shit man I’m sorry. I didn’t get any texts. I bet you have my old cell number. Ya I hot stuck on a job out in the shop and lost track of time. Tell ya why. I’ll deliver them to you tomorow morning.

No worries. I live at 366 Oxfrod st west. It’s the Westwood Park apartments between proudfoot and beaverbrook on the south side of the road. What time will you be here?